Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ugh... I have to keep doing a reality check after watching these videos. What’s cool and what I will ever get a chance to use are completely different things. Need to not spend money for the sake of spending money.
Sponsored

kermitfrog

First Name
gareth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
drive
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
All I know is my buddy’s raptor rides way better on-road than my stock 150 4x4. I think the e rated tires on mine make a big difference but when the bed is unloaded it can be pretty violent in the rear. Obviously very different vehicle but I hope the upgraded suspension improves onroad driving as well. My wife can get pretty nauseas in my f150 around town.

my other friend’s stock TRD Tacoma has this incredibly smooth and “planted” feel on the road. Very stable and precise over any kind of bumps. Really would love to get the bronco to that kind of feel some day.
I would say yes for a start this does not have leaf srings on the rear so thats makes it a lot better as more based on the Ranger Raptor on the rear and after watching the video considering the terine and the speed they where going over the passenger communicated how smooth its was.

Last edited:

Its Brawnco

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Raptor, 1978 F100, 2016 Ducati Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My observations:
- I didn't notice the passenger reach for any of the grab handles, and they went over some decent terrain. The camera seemed pretty steady too, leading me to believe it's a pretty stable ride.
- They were having normal conversations at like 50-60mph, off-road without having to raise their voices; didn't sound any noisier than my truck.

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I love how the driver was talking about the Warthog. I doubt Ford wants any comments from Ford employees about the Warthog.

makes me really want one now.

:)
That's because the driver isn't a Ford employee, but is obviously in on the development of the vehicles because he races them probably gets some support from Ford. That being said, he was probably more forthcoming with the details than Ford would have liked at this point, haha.

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

These videos definitely have me reconsidering the high package with the 12" screen and 360 camera... might need to move up to that from the mid. :unsure:

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am sure he signed a non disclosure agreement. He just admitted to the existence of Raptor Bronco called the Warthog. At one point during the video, he started talking about the Warthog's suspension BUT stopped as I am sure he was like ... I may get in trouble.

That's because the driver isn't a Ford employee, but is obviously in on the development of the vehicles because he races them probably gets some support from Ford. That being said, he was probably more forthcoming with the details than Ford would have liked at this point, haha.

Rivers90

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wow, the bronco is everything I hoped it would be.

Sway-bar disconnect is impressive.

12" screen and camera system looks so clear and lets you see so much.

Trail turn works well.

Suspension can go fast off road taking the bumps no problem, going faster then I would ever go.

Even with the top off (panels over the front and rear passengers off)the wind noise is not bad.

I cant wait to have a Bronco.

Thrasher78

First Edition
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX and ford F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
What’s the difference between sand and Baja mode?

Base Sasquatch guy wondering.

I figure just put it in sand mode and gas it.
Don't know the rea difference .(technical wise) but my test driver stayed in Baja majority of the time even in sand . Only change to Sand mode for a long climb in soft sand . Then changed out of it . Something about Torque vectoring I think. Beyond my knowledge of automotive .

qnet

Big Bend
First Name
Quentin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2, Jeep Wrangler JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Nice video. It's stuff like this that has me still hanging onto my reservation.

Sponsored

TigerBronco

First Edition
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 F/X 4, 2019 Honda Odyssey, 2001 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 BMY M923A2 M
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Damn! What a freaking beast. LOVED the ride along video. Just, wow!!!

Free Pizza

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought I heard two new unseen rigs were going to be here..... where are they??

mylittlepony

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Jeep Wrangler / 09 TC Series 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My observations:
- I didn't notice the passenger reach for any of the grab handles, and they went over some decent terrain. The camera seemed pretty steady too, leading me to believe it's a pretty stable ride.
- They were having normal conversations at like 50-60mph, off-road without having to raise their voices; didn't sound any noisier than my truck.
agree, i didn't realize the rate of speed until he panned the camera to the 'road'! :D

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Exact same rig, exact same trail I went on yesterday! I preferred Shelby Hall 😂 👍🏽.
Sponsored