Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Has the BRaptor raced any of the events yet? I think I’d as laymen could have a great time with any of these. Just knowing vehicle and personal limitations is important along with a satellite phone if going out alone 🤣
Sponsored

OP
OP
userdude

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These Broncos are all really capable right off the lot, no matter which trim level you start with. Only a few are going to get to the capabilities of the vehicle. The rest of us are just driving them because we like the look and performance/manners on the road….AND it is not a Jeep🤣 Definitely a far cry from my 66 Bronco I owned several years ago.

If I were smart, I’d just throw the Ford Performance Lift on my Black Diamond with 35s and call it good. Once I break something or get into a spot where I really needed something, then I upgrade. BUT…..I’m not that smart 🤪
It's funny, I never wanted the Black Diamond. It just never appealed to me, but I'm more a boulder and mud kinda guy.

You are right, stock Badsquatch isn't a 95 Jeep Rio Grande that's for sure. They're all so fancy these days, it's hard to remember we only really need 4x4 and a gas pedal to have a good time.

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If I lived in the Desert Southwest, the Wildtrack would be my choice especially a 2D in White so I could make it look like this one

D3F253C0-4E7F-43D2-8C95-7058462D44F4.jpeg
That would be a Sweet Ride and a lot of history to go with it. I ready an article years back that it was bought at an auction and the new owner is ripping it up in the desert in it 🤣

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes, you did. Looking back, I didn't get your point. I want to know why people like the Braptor so much. Comparing it to the KOH is a good example of learning something; if that's what you have to offer, so be it. I just want to know why people want them, in comparison to something else that is excellent.

Sorry for the excitability. And y'know, the picture you posted is interested, I just didn't get it right away.
Actually, I pick to build my own in your poll

The Raptor and Braptor turn me off due to my aversion to 4 Doors. At least the Bronco R doesn’t look like a Braptor

Sponsored

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It's funny, I never wanted the Black Diamond. It just never appealed to me, but I'm more a boulder and mud kinda guy.

You are right, stock Badsquatch isn't a 95 Jeep Rio Grande that's for sure. They're all so fancy these days, it's hard to remember we only really need 4x4 and a gas pedal to have a good time.
The Black Diamond is the perfect mix of everything I think. MGV Interior with rubber floors. 4.46 gears in non-SAS with locking rear dif standard. If they sold the non-SAS with a front locker, I wouldn’t move off of it. Especially since I have 33s on it now.

AA278CAC-D608-4891-8246-C0A424B44ECC.jpeg

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes, you did. Looking back, I didn't get your point. I want to know why people like the Braptor so much. Comparing it to the KOH is a good example of learning something; if that's what you have to offer, so be it. I just want to know why people want them, in comparison to something else that is excellent.

Sorry for the excitability. And y'know, the picture you posted is interested, I just didn't get it right away.
No Problems. All’s good. Mine is a East Coast Beach Bronco so I did even waste my money on going SAS

OP
OP
userdude

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No Problems. All’s good. Mine is a East Coast Beach Bronco so I did even waste my money on going SAS
Thanks for the grace man. I worry about not earning my truck. She's got a lot in her, I only feel like the caretaker of that spirit.

She prolly ain't happy I'm eyeing those KOH's either. 👀 Just kidding. I couldn't afford one anyhow.

OP
OP
userdude

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Black Diamond is the perfect mix of everything I think. MGV Interior with rubber floors. 4.46 gears in non-SAS with locking rear dif standard. If they sold the non-SAS with a front locker, I wouldn’t move off of it. Especially since I have 33s on it now.

Ford Bronco KOH Edition or Bronco Raptor? AA278CAC-D608-4891-8246-C0A424B44ECC
The problem I have is, I kept racking my brain why I needed a "media head" and "GOAT mode' and all the rest. The other two 4x4's I had were brutes, to say the least, in ever respect. I get older, I get the comfort, but that Badsquatch really fits me well. Not that I didn't want the BD, but I never wanted anything but my Badsquatch.

Sponsored

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The problem I have is, I kept racking my brain why I needed a "media head" and "GOAT mode' and all the rest. The other two 4x4's I had were brutes, to say the least, in ever respect. I get older, I get the comfort, but that Badsquatch really fits me well. Not that I didn't want the BD, but I never wanted anything but my Badsquatch.
I get it. I wasn’t worried about the staybar disconnect or above the mid interior package, but liked the MGV seats and rubber floor. I just hope I don’t regret going to the Wildtrak. Only two options on it, leather interior and tubular steps.

I didn’t order it, it is dealer stock. I canceled my order for the $2,500 rebate, but that is a whole other story as Ford is failing miserably for giving me the $2,500 rebate off a lot.

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I would like to see a side by side of KOH, Wildtrak and BRaptor. Just to see where everything falls.

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Do you have yours yet? What did you go with?
All in my Sig line though I do wish my dealer hadn’t forgotten the Aux Switches.

Only real upgrade was my darling 17yo daughter buying some Outer Banks takeoffs because she didn’t want me replacing the 16” Steelies with some “old man mag wheels”. Since I’m letting her drive the Bronco to school, I gave in and could be more proud of her especially she loves shifting “her” MT

OP
OP
userdude

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would like to see a side by side of KOH, Wildtrak and BRaptor. Just to see where everything falls.
That would be awesome.

So far, 55 votes (45% would go Braptor). Not bad for a straw poll on a Sunday. 😁

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

All in my Sig line though I do wish my dealer hadn’t forgotten the Aux Switches.

Only real upgrade was my darling 17yo daughter buying some Outer Banks takeoffs because she didn’t want me replacing the 16” Steelies with some “old man mag wheels”. Since I’m letting her drive the Bronco to school, I gave in and could be more proud of her especially she loves shifting “her” MT
Nice
Sponsored