KOVERZ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got my armrest cover yesterday and it’s definitely a solid buy!

The cover fits very snugly on the arm rest and the padding adds a nice bit of cushion on top of it. Not a lot, but enough to feel like less of lid like how it feels stock. There hasn’t been any slippage of the cover when I rest my arm on it.

The color is definitely black, and not purplish like how the production photos were showing. The latch button is easily accessible and the keyhole aligns perfectly with the slot. It may take a little to get used to the rubber flaps around the keyhole, but I’m not complaining there. Opening and closing the lid seems to be just as easy to do as it was before without the cover.

If you’re looking for a decent cover at a decent price, I would recommend! Here’s some photos of the one I just got.

82ED24F3-4B99-4B07-B484-1DE46713CCC1.jpeg
6B5F19D9-9624-42EA-9E25-27E4885C01A5.jpeg
2F73FE28-EF9D-4EBB-8975-CE2BF7E66F62.jpeg

C6E3767C-8F6F-4875-AD3E-9C7958A4BCC2.jpeg
Thank you so much for the nice review!
Sponsored

OP
OP
KOVERZ

KOVERZ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got mine in today! That was pretty quick. Great fit! Thinking the wrinkles will work their way out soon!!! Glad this was recommended to me! lol
9A2ED3BC-45BB-412E-B1D5-8E366FBE1D48.jpeg
Glad you like it! If the wrinkles don't work their way out - just message us and we'll send a replacement. USPS may have folded your package. We are careful not to send out any units that have a serious crease because if they are creased for a long time then they won't come out. If they are creased temporarily then they may come out. Just let us know! Thank you

OP
OP
KOVERZ

KOVERZ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you everyone for the nice reviews! It means a lot to us! Merry Christmas

OP
OP
KOVERZ

KOVERZ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@KOVERZ - I just tried to place an order, but the shipping keeps saying it can’t come up with a shipping cost… Is it because I’m in Canada and you don’t ship here? :( Please feel free to DM me if you can help. Thanks! These look great!
DM'd you! Thank you

Pokey

Outer Banks
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Glad you like it! If the wrinkles don't work their way out - just message us and we'll send a replacement. USPS may have folded your package. We are careful not to send out any units that have a serious crease because if they are creased for a long time then they won't come out. If they are creased temporarily then they may come out. Just let us know! Thank you
The wrinkles were gone the next day! It looks great and I love it! Thank you!!!

Sponsored
OP
OP
KOVERZ

KOVERZ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
KOVERZ CONSOLE COVER ON AMAZON

Amazon listing is up! Check it out for a few more photos along with an installation video. We'll give everyone a "heads-up" notice whenever we are running sale prices on Amazon, and we appreciate 5-star reviews!

***SALE PRICING STARTS TODAY 1/4/22 AND WILL RUN UNTIL 1/11/22***

Unfortunately we know from our experience developing the Jeep Wrangler console cover that it will only be a matter of time before several companies copy our exact product design and then compete with us for customers. Please let your Bronco friends know that KOVERZ is the Creator and Original Designer of this product for the new Bronco and THANK YOU for your support!

KOVERZ CONSOLE COVER ON AMAZON

Status
Not open for further replies.