Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So if you're in a state (like us) that requires a front license plate, the factory location is nothing short of UGLY.

We've been working on an option for the past month and we're happy to announce that we're accepting orders on the KR Off-Road License Plate Bracket.

It mounts to 2 of the 3 lower accessory bolts on the bottom of your bumper (HD Steel Bumper). It's less of an eye sore here and doesn't block any sensors, light openings, etc... completely out of the way. For those of you with the standard plastic bumpers, yes it will work on that bumper as well (but you will need to drill 2 holes in your bumper to mount this plate)

If you decide to take your truck off-road we've designed it for quick and easy removal. Just remove the 2 bolts from the tabs on the bracket and you can remove the entire assembly and you won't risk snagging the plate on anything on the trail. When you are done, re-attach the plat to stay legal in your state.

Made right here in the USA from .08" aluminum and powder coated black we also include a lifetime warranty.

The kit includes the license plate bracket along with stainless steel hardware to mount your plate to it.

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/kr-off-road-license-plate-bracket-for-2021-ford-bronco/

Price is $60 but use coupon code BRONCO6G and save 10%.

We know there are a few options on the market now, which is never a bad thing. This ones designed for the enthusiast who needs to run a front plate but also loves to do some off-roading (thus the easy removal). You can even build your own if you are crafty and don't mind cutting and bending some metal!

Ford Bronco Front License Plate Bracket Now Available from KR Off-Road License Plate Bracket 4

Ford Bronco Front License Plate Bracket Now Available from KR Off-Road License Plate Bracket 5

Ford Bronco Front License Plate Bracket Now Available from KR Off-Road License Plate Bracket 6

Ford Bronco Front License Plate Bracket Now Available from KR Off-Road License Plate Bracket 1

Ford Bronco Front License Plate Bracket Now Available from KR Off-Road License Plate Bracket 3

Ford Bronco Front License Plate Bracket Now Available from KR Off-Road 1633882272406
Sponsored

Last edited:

dcaero

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've been hoping for a design that doesn't poke out the sides of the license plate, this is perfect.

Order placed, thank you!

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've been hoping for a design that doesn't poke out the sides of the license plate, this is perfect.

Order placed, thank you!
'preciate the business.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

These are slated to be back from our metal fabricator end of this week or early next week. From there we'll drop them off at our powder coater as well. So orders should be shipping sooner then later for everybody who got their pre-order in.

Sponsored

akturbo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, 3500HD Chevy, Rav4Prime, Turbo Skidoo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordered, thank you for the guidance on my order (took me a few weeks to pull the trigger)! Looking forward to the Squadron-R Pros for the A-pillars and the plate bracket!

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Preciate the business. You'll love the lights and enjoy the solution for that front plate

Grooticus

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Have you gotten a chance to look for something on the capable bumper yet? I know it’s all new but my orders went in yesterday with FRONT PLATE DELETE

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Have you gotten a chance to look for something on the capable bumper yet? I know it’s all new but my orders went in yesterday with FRONT PLATE DELETE
The Capable bumper doesn't exist to my knowledge. It's coming out next year as an option.

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just making sure terms are straight before I order...you do mean this is for the modular bumper, right? I have a BD, which is steel, I think....

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just making sure terms are straight before I order...you do mean this is for the modular bumper, right? I have a BD, which is steel, I think....
You either have a plastic bumper or the HD Steel Modular bumper. This is for the steel bumper (modular bumper)

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You either have a plastic bumper or the HD Steel Modular bumper. This is for the steel bumper (modular bumper)
I'll get my order in, then. Which comes first.,my Bronco or this? Lol

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'll get my order in, then. Which comes first.,my Bronco or this? Lol
If you're like most of our customers, the accessories. We've got people ordering accessories now before their bronco lands so that everything is ready to go.

I'd say order this bracket and tell your dealer NOT to install the license plate/frame that comes with the truck. This way you don't have holes.
Sponsored