Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I pretty consistently lower the seats, so as long as I wouldn’t have to completely remove cup holder AND hardware holding it in place, this is what I have been looking for!
No sir! The bracket can stay in place and the cup holder lifts off in a second. It's located by pins and held down with a magnet.
Sponsored

Itchysquatch

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 4runner, 2014 E class
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey everyone. We were happy to welcome Krista with Buckle Up Buttercup to our facility last week to do a shop tour, check out our new products coming soon, and drive our test Bronco. You won't believe what happened on the test drive! Check it out below:

A word of note about the video. We are releasing a separate line of high-quality Imported products soon which will be dubbed the IAG I-Line. Our goal is to bring these products to the market at scale and with a fair price. While we'd love to make everything in house, it's simply not feasible due to limited resources. You can easily differentiate our Made In The USA offerings because they will not include the IAG I-Line name. Sorry for any confusion.
Can’t wait for the mini bull bar and interior lights!

Itchysquatch

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 4runner, 2014 E class
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
100% bought from mabbet huh 🤔.
Mabbet is a reseller not a manufacturer. We both do buy "some" items from the same manufacturer. Mabbet shouldn't be confused with the person designing or manufacturing the goods. They are selling the same quality stuff from the same supplier on many (but not all) of these items in question.

Thanks for the interest! We are targeting a July 15th release on that product and the price point should be under $200. How does that sound?
This sounds great to me!! Been waiting for a one that wasn’t super expensive since the cyber orange display truck was first put out by ford!

Zachsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep commander
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
100% bought from mabbet huh 🤔.
Mabbet is a reseller not a manufacturer. We both do buy "some" items from the same manufacturer. Mabbet shouldn't be confused with the person designing or manufacturing the goods. They are selling the same quality stuff from the same supplier on many (but not all) of these items in question.

Thanks for the interest! We are targeting a July 15th release on that product and the price point should be under $200. How does that sound?
Ok, show me your prototypes and mockups then. I can go grab mabbets off their Facebook page like I said. Manufacture or not, they designed it and you're buying it from them and marking it up lmfao. And yes, 100%. The 4 door cargo mats shown in the video include the folding lip for when the seats fold down, exactly the same as mabbet. Come with receipts next time 😘

Sponsored
OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ok, show me your prototypes and mockups then. I can go grab mabbets off their Facebook page like I said. Manufacture or not, they designed it and you're buying it from them and marking it up lmfao. And yes, 100%. The 4 door cargo mats shown in the video include the folding lip for when the seats fold down, exactly the same as mabbet. Come with receipts next time 😘
LMAO…..you are incredibly naive. Again to spell it out for you since you seem to have a issue understanding…..There is a company that is designing and manufacturing these products. Said company sells to retailers like Mabbet, IAG and MANY OTHERS. The pictures you see on Mabbet’s Facebook are the same pictures I have been provided from the manufacturer directly. In fact I have many pictures and videos of products that haven’t been posted on FB. My wire payment, emails, text messages and so on have been with the Manufacturer directly who has explicitly told me they sell to Mabbet and others but do not sell directly to any retail customers. She (my contact) has further explained the only affiliation they have with companies like Mabbet is to sell to them. Because of our in house resources and reverse engineering and design capabilities, there are a number of products we are collaborating on. Again not with Mabbet so you won’t see them selling all of the same things.

CARdiac

First Edition
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3 Alpha, MINI Cooper S JCW, TVR 280i
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hey everyone. We were happy to welcome Krista with Buckle Up Buttercup to our facility last week to do a shop tour, check out our new products coming soon, and drive our test Bronco. You won't believe what happened on the test drive! Check it out below:

A word of note about the video. We are releasing a separate line of high-quality Imported products soon which will be dubbed the IAG I-Line. Our goal is to bring these products to the market at scale and with a fair price. While we'd love to make everything in house, it's simply not feasible due to limited resources. You can easily differentiate our Made In The USA offerings because they will not include the IAG I-Line name. Sorry for any confusion.
I did not realize they are fairly close to where I live. I hope they have a showroom.

RJOBX

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

you're being combative without apparently knowing how supply chain works. you should quit while you're behind.

You think for example a site like Alibaba just sells products to one retailer? You think that all the other retailers have to buy said product from that one retailer? Have you seen how things work on Amazon with multiple listings by different resellers for the same product?

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mabett is the king of copying other peoples designs.
By reading his threads, I would disagree.
It's more a case of "if it's made in China then it will likely be sold by 20 people" regardless 9f who design it first.

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I pretty consistently lower the seats, so as long as I wouldn’t have to completely remove cup holder AND hardware holding it in place, this is what I have been looking for!
The bracket can stay in place and the cupholder itself is just held on with a magnet.

Sponsored

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can we buy extra brackets for the running boards to make extra strong? Looking at the 2 door full length.

StixHunt

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

For anyone commenting that the IAG I-Line parts are similar to other vendors parts: The truth is that we are working with the same manufacturer which makes these parts for other vendors, as well as other great companies, to provide useful, low cost items that enhance your enjoyment of your Bronco.

There are a few differences in buying these parts from us over other vendors:

1. Along with your purchase you get our unparalleled, US based customer support. (You can call or email us and we'll answer or respond right away)
2. We buy these parts in quantities that allow us to offer the best deals. (Great parts at low cost)
3. We work directly with the manufacturer, not a middle man, to improve the function and design of each product prior to purchase and release. This includes IAG exclusive editions with improved features.
4. Better packaging to ensure that the items will arrive undamaged.
Have you thought about changing your policy on not accepting installed items for return? Maybe charge a restocking fee? Make customers pay return shipping? Something?

I bought an item from you guys, installed it and am not happy with the performance. I’ve communicated with your customer service who wanted me to reinstall the item, send pictures and work to find a solution. I don’t want to go through that hassle for a ~$90 product I’m not happy with.

If I buy from other companies, like Mabbet or other Amazon sellers, they will take a return no questions asked. Even if the product has been installed, 100% refund no questions asked if you are not happy. That is good business and how you get return customers in today’s world.

Also, in my last interaction with your customer service I responded to an email on a Friday afternoon. I didn’t receive a response back until Wednesday afternoon… not sure that’s how I would define responding right away from a customer perspective.

Zachsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep commander
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
you're being combative without apparently knowing how supply chain works. you should quit while you're behind.

You think for example a site like Alibaba just sells products to one retailer? You think that all the other retailers have to buy said product from that one retailer? Have you seen how things work on Amazon with multiple listings by different resellers for the same product?
Who?

IndyBD

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don’t understand why the back seat covers look exactly like what Mabett sells. Appears to have the same exact design and everything.
Because they are buying them from the same source as Mabett. Mabett didn't design/manufacture them. Go to alibaba.com and you can buy direct from the wholesale marketplace.

Broncofly

First Edition
First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Looking forward to those interior lights! Question on those lights, can they turn on by themselves or do they have to be wired in?
Sponsored