Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands non-sas 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am very happy to see IAG getting into the Bronco business. Coming directly from the Subaru community where IAG is one of the best/leading and most respected manufacturers, I know and understand their commitment to quality and look forward to seeing what they can come up with. We could not ask for a better manufacturer to be making stuff for these things! Granted most of the products they are making thus far are not really big items, the big items they do make for Subarus (like motors lol) are spectacular.

No I am not a shill lol! I just appreciate a good company making good products.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looking forward to those interior lights! Question on those lights, can they turn on by themselves or do they have to be wired in?
They are designed to be wired into the dome light circuit so that when the doors open they turn on. You could certainly wire them to an independent switch if you were savvy enough with wiring. They are still in the development stage though so there may be some changes to that once the final product is released for sale.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ok, show me your prototypes and mockups then. I can go grab mabbets off their Facebook page like I said. Manufacture or not, they designed it and you're buying it from them and marking it up lmfao. And yes, 100%. The 4 door cargo mats shown in the video include the folding lip for when the seats fold down, exactly the same as mabbet. Come with receipts next time šŸ˜˜

Have you ever heard of open source molds? They may design something but the mold is usually made by the manufacturer they source from, especially in China. If you take the outsourced manufacturer a new design they are going to sell it to others if you donā€™t protect the mold, or maybe they sold them rights to the mold, thus making it open mold. There are MANY on Amazon and Ebay and Alibaba selling the same product with different names.

Given the economics of mold fabrication in China, it is not likely that the mold fabricator will use the mold design for its own purposes. Rather, the fundamental risk here is that the mold manufacturer will sell copies of the molds to other Chinese factories who have an interest in cloning your product.

This type of cloning is of course a thriving business in China.

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Have you thought about changing your policy on not accepting installed items for return? Maybe charge a restocking fee? Make customers pay return shipping? Something?

I bought an item from you guys, installed it and am not happy with the performance. Iā€™ve communicated with your customer service who wanted me to reinstall the item, send pictures and work to find a solution. I donā€™t want to go through that hassle for a ~$90 product Iā€™m not happy with.

If I buy from other companies, like Mabbet or other Amazon sellers, they will take a return no questions asked. Even if the product has been installed, 100% refund no questions asked if you are not happy. That is good business and how you get return customers in todayā€™s world.

Also, in my last interaction with your customer service I responded to an email on a Friday afternoon. I didnā€™t receive a response back until Wednesday afternoonā€¦ not sure thatā€™s how I would define responding right away from a customer perspective.
The reality is that we are not Amazon. Most of the time once the item has been installed it is not going to be returned to us in a resellable condition as a new item. Even with a restocking fee we simply don't have the staff to recondition an item that has been returned into a sellable item.

We look at every situation on a case-by-case basis, and we strive to try to figure out why a customer is having an issue with an item so that we can resolve their issues and make sure they get the enjoyment out of the item that they rightfully should.

I apologize that your email fell through the cracks. That is not typical for us and I completely understand the frustration. Overall, we have an average response time of 3 hours and try our absolute best to resolve any issues as quickly as we can.

Erick2123

Badlands
First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Acura TLX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey everyone. We were happy to welcome Krista with Buckle Up Buttercup to our facility last week to do a shop tour, check out our new products coming soon, and drive our test Bronco. You won't believe what happened on the test drive! Check it out below:

A word of note about the video. We are releasing a separate line of high-quality Imported products soon which will be dubbed the IAG I-Line. Our goal is to bring these products to the market at scale and with a fair price. While we'd love to make everything in house, it's simply not feasible due to limited resources. You can easily differentiate our Made In The USA offerings because they will not include the IAG I-Line name. Sorry for any confusion.
Interested,
any promo code for bronco forum members? Also what's the estimated production date

Sponsored

805Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 EB FSB Bronco; 2021 Outer Banks 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does the bolt-on push bar for the modular bumper interfere with the forward camera at all??? It looks like it could be close...

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does the bolt-on push bar for the modular bumper interfere with the forward camera at all??? It looks like it could be close...
Our Bronco does not have a front camera, so we can't say for sure just yet, but it will likely be slightly visible. However, it shouldn't be obstructing your view of what you actually need to see on the ground. We have some feelers out for local Bronco owners for testing purposes in the thread linked below if anyone would like to go check that out!

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/local-bronco-testing.46964/

Blueoval

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Explorer & 2010 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have you ever heard of open source molds? They may design something but the mold is usually made by the manufacturer they source from, especially in China. If you take the outsourced manufacturer a new design they are going to sell it to others if you donā€™t protect the mold, or maybe they sold them rights to the mold, thus making it open mold. There are MANY on Amazon and Ebay and Alibaba selling the same product with different names.

Given the economics of mold fabrication in China, it is not likely that the mold fabricator will use the mold design for its own purposes. Rather, the fundamental risk here is that the mold manufacturer will sell copies of the molds to other Chinese factories who have an interest in cloning your product.

This type of cloning is of course a thriving business in China.
Mabett didnā€™t design anything. They are a reseller that likely has some connection to the company listed below and therefore able to get their hands on some of the designs. They show all of their design work. If you want to see what may be coming out soon, check out their alibaba page and soon enough you will see the products listed for sale from different ā€œvendorsā€ on Amazon.

https://czdesai.m.en.alibaba.com/

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mabett didnā€™t design anything. They are a reseller that likely has some connection to the company listed below and therefore able to get their hands on some of the designs. They show all of their design work. If you want to see what may be coming out soon, check out their alibaba page and soon enough you will see the products listed for sale from different ā€œvendorsā€ on Amazon.

https://czdesai.m.en.alibaba.com/
I 100% agree on open source as is most stuff on Alibaba. They may do design as I have seen some 3d printed work but once itā€™s made the mold is cloned.

Last edited:

p3pete

Raptor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Cobra, 23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Eagerly awaiting four door full length steps that attach to factory rock rails. Any idea on availability date?

Sponsored

Erick2123

Badlands
First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Acura TLX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Eagerly awaiting four door full length steps that attach to factory rock rails. Any idea on availability date?
They never replied to my post asking, ended buying the rhino d6 instead.

p3pete

Raptor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Cobra, 23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

They never replied to my post asking, ended buying the rhino d6 instead.
Dang... Thanks for the heads up. Guess I'll go check those out...

Carl Sagan

Wildtrak
First Name
Brando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco WIldtrak HOSS 3.0
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am a player for those running boards that attach to the rock rails! Those are nice!!

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We are only a couple of weeks out from the release of the full-length step!