First Name
Ram
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD BRONCO- 4 DR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is a big shout out to @Discount Tire especially to Joe who is in this forum/ community. I started looking for tires few weeks back and Joe reached out to me . He provided some options with quote . Once decided my request was taken care at local store (from ordering to installation). My experience with discount tire was amazing. Great customer support . Joe was personally following up to make sure the service was at high standard.
I am not promoting or selling any vendor here. But wanted to share my experience so that others can definitely give discount tires a consideration before they decide. Kudos to Discount tires.
Sponsored

2DR22Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04Cobra, 95Cobra, 17Explorer, 89Bronco!!, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Discount tire has always been kick ass good to me. I can agree with the above statement.

Baja Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco, 20 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

X2 for Discount! Only place I buy my tires for my Bronco, Raptor, and motor home. Buying the tire certificate is the only way to go IMO. Cut so many tires in Baja, bring it back, they give you a new tire for $104.

Reactions: ram

Wannabe Techie

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

They are great near me as well. Always friendly. Love how they inflate your tires for free and patched my wife's tire for free. Small things like that make loyal customers.

Reactions: ram

Discount Tire

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This is a big shout out to @Discount Tire especially to Joe who is in this forum/ community. I started looking for tires few weeks back and Joe reached out to me . He provided some options with quote . Once decided my request was taken care at local store (from ordering to installation). My experience with discount tire was amazing. Great customer support . Joe was personally following up to make sure the service was at high standard.
I am not promoting or selling any vendor here. But wanted to share my experience so that others can definitely give discount tires a consideration before they decide. Kudos to Discount tires.
Discount tire has always been kick ass good to me. I can agree with the above statement.
X2 for Discount! Only place I buy my tires for my Bronco, Raptor, and motor home. Buying the tire certificate is the only way to go IMO. Cut so many tires in Baja, bring it back, they give you a new tire for $104.
They are great near me as well. Always friendly. Love how they inflate your tires for free and patched my wife's tire for free. Small things like that make loyal customers.
Thank you all for the very kind words! I really do appreciate your patronage, and thank you for the shout outs! Ya'll made my day!
Sponsored