Sponsored

KYKR Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector Compatible with 2021 2022 Ford Bronco SYNC4 12 Inch

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Been waiting for this to come out. I run this on my 2021 Raptor and it is awesome!. BUT as you know the 12" Bronco screen is not the same as the one used on the F150 Raptor.

I emailed the company a while back and was told they were working on the Bronco application ... and now, it is out >> https://www.amazon.com/Premium-Tempered-Screen-Protector-Compatible/dp/B09SZG171R/ref=sr_1_43?crid=1DY69EK6B70RP&keywords=ford+bronco+screen+protector&qid=1648405091&sprefix=ford+bronco+screen+protector,aps,75&sr=8-43

Going to order one and install it asap on my Wildtrak.

I know there are other companies that produce a similiar product, BUT I don't think anyone sells one that is a tempered glass.
Sponsored

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you. Just ordered one.

Golytely710

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for the info. Just ordered one as well. Looks like 9 left.

mhblueyz

Badlands
First Name
Mariah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 XLT Rocky Ridge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordered!

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had emailed them as well. Have been waiting on this. Kinda wished they had sent me another email letting me know it was now available. Have it ordered now. Thank you for posting this!

Sponsored

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would have gone this route if it was out. Bought the ocdplug and it’s OK, but this seems to offer some extra protection. I like the tempered glass screens on my electronics so it would make sense to do this to the car display. Never know when a 2 year old will throw a temper tantrum and launch a cup or something.

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
They actually emailed me yesterday so I assume the bronco application just came out.

I had emailed them as well. Have been waiting on this. Kinda wished they had sent me another email letting me know it was now available. Have it ordered now. Thank you for posting this!

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Copy. I may see an email from them yet.
I've kept the factory protector on waiting for this thing. I'm definitely looking forward to it.

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Been waiting for this to come out. I run this on my 2021 Raptor and it is awesome!. BUT as you know the 12" Bronco screen is not the same as the one used on the F150 Raptor.

I emailed the company a while back and was told they were working on the Bronco application ... and now, it is out >> https://www.amazon.com/Premium-Tempered-Screen-Protector-Compatible/dp/B09SZG171R/ref=sr_1_43?crid=1DY69EK6B70RP&keywords=ford+bronco+screen+protector&qid=1648405091&sprefix=ford+bronco+screen+protector,aps,75&sr=8-43

Going to order one and install it asap on my Wildtrak.

I know there are other companies that produce a similiar product, BUT I don't think anyone sells one that is a tempered glass.
How has this worked out for you? I was looking at similar tempered glass products on Amazon (different brands) and saw some had reviews from people who said they were incompatible with polarized glasses - any issues on KYKRs?

Also, what is the procedure for removing this glass on some future date? Just peel away? I wonder if that would leave some kind of residue.

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you. Just ordered one.
Thank you for the info. Just ordered one as well. Looks like 9 left.
Copy. I may see an email from them yet.
I've kept the factory protector on waiting for this thing. I'm definitely looking forward to it.
Can any of you guys comment on my questions above? Thank you!

Sponsored

VDPHB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can any of you guys comment on my questions above? Thank you!
I've installed this since day 2 of receiving my Bronco in April. Easy install, works with polarized sunglasses, and cleans easily. The corners are rounded, so a very small amount of the screen corners are exposed, maybe 1/8"+.

No complaints and would recommend.

a94cobra

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
amazon is currently out of stock. What did yall pay for this?

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've installed this since day 2 of receiving my Bronco in April. Easy install, works with polarized sunglasses, and cleans easily. The corners are rounded, so a very small amount of the screen corners are exposed, maybe 1/8"+.

No complaints and would recommend.
Just the corners or all the way around? I went with another much discussed brand. And it does not cover the entire screen maybe 1/8th all the way around which makes it very noticeable that it’s a protector. Not as clean a look as I hoped.

VDPHB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just the corners or all the way around? I went with another much discussed brand. And it does not cover the entire screen maybe 1/8th all the way around which makes it very noticeable that it’s a protector. Not as clean a look as I hoped.
I mounted mine flush against the top edge of the screen and the very bottom edge has less than 1/8" gap, especially since the very edge of the screen is black and not illuminated.

If it helps, I never notice it as a screen protector and no passenger has ever mentioned it.

Bonus is price went down $5 from when I bought in April.
Sponsored

Last edited: