First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It seems I'm not getting any emails from Ford. I never received a confirmation email from them (i did not check my spam in time, it had already been deleted by the time i checked it). I also haven't received an email about being able to change dealerships like others have (and I have been checking my spam folder since, and no emails from Ford). The only email I have received is from the Dealer I chose during my reservation. Should I be concerned? Is there a change I need to make in my Ford Account to get emails?
Sponsored

Methman

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Company Car
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’ve received a couple emails from Ford after making my reservation, but they were just to make sure I would accept emails from them.

I went to the dealer where I reserved mine and asked him if they are going to reach out to me and he said not until later down the road.

I would check your account settings in the Ford website to make sure you are accepting emails from them.

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There is a post somewhere around here that the email that went out regarding changing your reservation was only sent to those that reserved within the first 4 hours and fought through all of the crashes. And that those emails to those folks were being staggered out.

If you got an email from the dealer, then your reservation went through. You can check your Ford account under the Reservation link and if it is there you are good for sure.

OP
OP
wespac78

wespac78

Wildtrak
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’ve received a couple emails from Ford after making my reservation, but they were just to make sure I would accept emails from them.

I went to the dealer where I reserved mine and asked him if they are going to reach out to me and he said not until later down the road.

I would check your account settings in the Ford website to make sure you are accepting emails from them.
I checked my account settings. They're good. The correct email address is listed. I have every box check marked, just to be on the safe side lol. So I don't know.

OP
OP
wespac78

wespac78

Wildtrak
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There is a post somewhere around here that the email that went out regarding changing your reservation was only sent to those that reserved within the first 4 hours and fought through all of the crashes. And that those emails to those folks were being staggered out.

If you got an email from the dealer, then your reservation went through. You can check your Ford account under the Reservation link and if it is there you are good for sure.
Oh, I'm not worried about my reservation. I know it's there (got the dealer email, and my reservation is listed on my Ford account). Just worried about not getting pertinent information. Guess that's a moot point now that I'm on here lol. I'll get the info one way or another lol.

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Oh, I'm not worried about my reservation. I know it's there (got the dealer email, and my reservation is listed on my Ford account). Just worried about not getting pertinent information. Guess that's a moot point now that I'm on here lol. I'll get the info one way or another lol.
Gotcha. You asked if you should be concerned so I thought you were. The reality is there really isn't any pertinent information at this point.
Sponsored