Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜87 Defender 110 RHD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Curious if others ordering in the Mid-atlantic are experiencing a similar complete lack of information from dealers? I started with Koons Ford but after 4 attempts to try to get a response from someone about my 7/14 reservation and order, I transferred to Hertrich. They were great about processing the order but I canā€™t get any info about their total allocations, where I am in line in terms of time stamp, or any other insight. Others having the same experience?
Sponsored

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

welcome to the show!

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Curious if others ordering in the Mid-atlantic are experiencing a similar complete lack of information from dealers? I started with Koons Ford but after 4 attempts to try to get a response from someone about my 7/14 reservation and order, I transferred to Hertrich. They were great about processing the order but I canā€™t get any info about their total allocations, where I am in line in terms of time stamp, or any other insight. Others having the same experience?
The DC area dealers stink....that's a constant with them. Go out in any direction and you can find good dealers, but those around here like Britt, Koons, Sheehy etc...are terrible.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
My communication with my local dealer has been great. Small town locally owned dealer. I try to not bother him. Figure I'll get it when I get it. I'm lucky to have no immediate need of it though...

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It's all over Tim. Many dealers, and sales people only look at "what can I sell today". They don't worry about a vehicle they won't see, or be able to sell for another few months. They are surely going to miss the boat, and they'll be sorry. They just don't know that yet.

For those reasons I didn't even try to go with my local dealers. I went with Granger Ford that is 1K miles from my house. I knew they were on top on things, and the drive will make a great road trip.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

It's all over Tim. Many dealers, and sales people only look at "what can I sell today". They don't worry about a vehicle they won't see, or be able to sell for another few months. They are surely going to miss the boat, and they'll be sorry. They just don't know that yet.

For those reasons I didn't even try to go with my local dealers. I went with Granger Ford that is 1K miles from my house. I knew they were on top on things, and the drive will make a great road trip.
Heck, most of the salesmen probably won't even be working at that dealership when it's delivered.

Edit ... I didn't mean Granger, have my order there too for the same reason!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tadel001

Tadel001

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜87 Defender 110 RHD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess I donā€™t need a response now... June 14th build email.
Sponsored