greatwhitebronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford F-150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a friend that works within my selected dealership. Dealer received 10 allocations from Ford and 29 reservations overall for 2021. As of 1/23/20 I have yet to have any contact from my dealer. Anyone else experiencing this with their dealer? I am a 7/14/20 Reservation holder (#10137xxx)
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a close family friend that works within my selected dealership. Dealer received 10 allocations from Ford and 29 reservations overall for 2021. As of 1/23/20 I have yet to have any contact from my dealer. Anyone else experiencing this with their dealer? I am a 7/14/20 Reservation holder (#10137599)
Why do people wait for the dealer to contact them be proactive and you call them a lot of these dealers donā€™t give a shit. If you want something done you got to do it your self

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why do people wait for the dealer to contact them be proactive and you call them a lot of these dealers donā€™t give a shit. If you want something done you got to do it your self
Which I donā€™t understand why as they get paid by commission. The more Broncos they sell the more money they make. Makes no damn sense.

Trav

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6.7 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My order was at a small local dealer too. Only 4 or 5 preorders through them. I have been in contact with them periodically since July. Last week I sent them an email asking if they had any updated info and they said they would have to get back to me. Then Monday I got an email saying to come in at anytime to submit my order.

Sponsored
OP
OP
greatwhitebronco

greatwhitebronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford F-150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Let me clarify I have contacted the dealer, I was told they were working down the list of 29 to see which 10 would make the cut of their allocations for ā€˜21. Call me pushy or impatient thatā€™s a short list all I want to know is if I made the list of 10, if I am pushed to ā€˜22, or if switching dealers will help my chances. Seeing that they have such a small small amount of orders available to them.

OP
OP
greatwhitebronco

greatwhitebronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford F-150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My order was at a small local dealer too. Only 4 or 5 preorders through them. I have been in contact with them periodically since July. Last week I sent them an email asking if they had any updated info and they said they would have to get back to me. Then Monday I got an email saying to come in at anytime to submit my order.
Email from the dealer or email from Ford corporate? Last communication I received was the ā€œYour Adventure Is Comingā€ email from FoMoCo on 1/15/21

Trav

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6.7 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Email from the dealer or email from Ford corporate? Last communication I received was the ā€œYour Adventure Is Comingā€ email from FoMoCo on 1/15/21
I got that email as well, then I emailed the GM of my dealer on 1/16/21. Like I said though I did have a few emails back and forth with him dating back to October. And I did have some emails with a salesman prior to that too back in July.

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Let me clarify I have contacted the dealer, I was told they were working down the list of 29 to see which 10 would make the cut of their allocations for ā€˜21. Call me pushy or impatient thatā€™s a short list all I want to know is if I made the list of 10, if I am pushed to ā€˜22, or if switching dealers will help my chances. Seeing that they have such a small small amount of orders available to them.
I am a dealer from the Philly area, BUT, I just bought my GT500 2 months ago from a dealer in Alabama (we sold all of ours early and it was difficult to find a dealer who would sell me the car bc im a dealer)...anyway, he was great to deal with...Jason Preuitt from Eddie Preuitt Ford in Hartselle, AL...not sure if you are close to there...small hometown store

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Honestly, I think anyone buying a Bronco right now should be in contact with their dealers. I'd even go as far as to say push the issue or move to another. 29 allocations isn't alot for them to figure out in a few days who's going to get it, but still at the same time they need to be converting those reservations to orders.

Sounds to me like they either don't realize that, or figure what's the point, it's only 29 orders.

Sponsored

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
MoonbeamšŸ‘€
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would call the close family friend and see what's what. But you have an entire month and a half, it's been a busy week for everyone.
I don't think switching dealers will help, other than possibly better customer service.
Or, just stop in there and place your order,
Or call and set up an appt.

But if they aren't responding you can walk. I haven't had much contact with my dealer at all, but none was needed. And they replied to every email and phone call though.

I think placing my order was 2 emails, a phone call, and done

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Itā€™s been 3 days...

Ford Bronco Lacking communication with small local Ford dealer in AL 1611457304987

Or just ask them?

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer wasn't the best with communication. I emailed on 1/19 about when they were going to start taking orders. They called me within a few hours and told me to come in on the 20th. Took my order and done! I was their first conversion.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Which dealer? You'll make the 21MY cut off with a 7/14 res at Long Lewis or Ernest McCarty.
Sponsored