Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wooooow! Women DRIVING?!? How unnerving indeed. Quick! Run to the forums and seek affirmation that you are still a man even though you’re buying a car that women would drive.
I also think it's unnerving when men drive Miatas. That's why I put on a dress before I get in mine.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

A907Chick

Wildtrak
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Wildtrax Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I see 1-3 Broncos every day I'm in town. I see more women drivers than men. For men, I see more high school/college age drivers than people my age. I feel like a loner.

The women and college age dudes don't wave either. Only middle aged men like me wave like an idiot.
I wave 👋 I passed one going the opposite direction as me on Sunday, top down, all four people in the Bronco waved. 😁

squid1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What a weird post. And just because you put “just kidding of course” at the end doesn’t mean anyone actually believes you’re just kidding. I’ve seen quite a few Broncos where I’m at and I’d say it’s been about 50/50. I’m glad I’m not joining a boys club. Seeing women similarly enthused about the Bronco experience (like my wife) makes it a lot more enjoyable.

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Definitely more women Bronco drivers than men in my area. The last one I saw was a black 2-door Wildtrack with a young woman at the wheel.

Sponsored

Sav426

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Savas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Chevrolet Silverado Trail Boss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Women drive full size Broncos? Get out of here, are you serious!!??

I can’t accept that, this day and age! It is completely unacceptable! I am so upset right now.

I may have to cancel my order until they put mechanism in where my testicles must be placed in male proving testicle holder to activate the vehicle.

Once that is done then I’ll know every driver is a male and I’ll be more comfortable driving mine.

Males Only!

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST/ 2019 F350 CC DRW 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The Wildtrak still sitting in Michigan waiting on shipping, is my wife's daily driver. I have a '19 F350 dually sitting in the garage for me, but mostly drive a company F150. Hopefully she'll let me drive some on the weekends. Once in the woods, I want her driving so she know what the vehicle is capable of so she can be more confident in her ability to handle anything.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't have my Bronco yet, so when I'm out and about with the fam, we play a Bronco spotting game: If a family member misidentifies a Sport for a Bronco, they get a pinch. My wife hates this game.

The other day, we spotted 5. 3 of them were driven by ladies. This was unnerving.

Will the Bronco be the new offroad vehicle for ladies? A la Jeep YJ? I assumed I was joining a boys club.

Just kidding of course but this thought did cross my mind.

First of all, stop pinching your family. If your wife hates being pinched, perhaps stop?

Secondly, women exist and drive vehicles. Deal with it. There is absolutely nothing in your post that indicates you are kidding; however, you are posting old-fashioned sexism.

Here's another thing that will really upset you: Women have the right to vote, too.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I don't have my Bronco yet, so when I'm out and about with the fam, we play a Bronco spotting game: If a family member misidentifies a Sport for a Bronco, they get a pinch. My wife hates this game.

The other day, we spotted 5. 3 of them were driven by ladies. This was unnerving.

Will the Bronco be the new offroad vehicle for ladies? A la Jeep YJ? I assumed I was joining a boys club.

Seriously? Who gives a shit.

Come down here to Daytona right now for Jeep week and look at some of the Jeeps these woman have built and drive. I got no problem with this at all.

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wooooow! Women DRIVING?!? How unnerving indeed. Quick! Run to the forums and seek affirmation that you are still a man even though you’re buying a car that women would drive.
If we allow this what's next, the vote? Perposterous!... Sorry started watching the "Gilded age" recently.

Sponsored

RescueCheckPT2

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BD, MH-65D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

I know you said “just kidding”… but is this something you REALLY want to have said?

GTPrincessa

Black Diamond
First Name
Cynthia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 GT Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not only do women like driving a real bronco (not sport). But some of us can drive manuals too! (I know, it's shocking). I didn't buy my Bronc for the heated seats, or fancy screen and nanny sensors. I have the Black Diamond, base package, 7MT. I have to manually adjust my seat, and don't care. I love everything about it. Sometimes I wish I had a samsquanch, but it's a 21, and couldn't get it with the 7MT art that time.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's a madhouse! Dogs and cats friendly to each other, women driving Broncos, surely signs of the impending apocalypse.
If they are out driving, who is making all the sammiches!?
FOH with the Neanderthal stuff.

There's a young lady local to me who absolutely gives it hell in hers on trails. Doing stuff I'm not comfortable doing. And enjoying every freakin' minute of it.

I say cheers!

*here's a hint:
A lady that is fun, independent, brave, and willing to get out there and wheel, enjoy the outside world is a keeper. I've dated both ends of that spectrum, and the down-to-earth girls who want to explore and enjoy nature are a lot more fun, more alive, and you can have a LOT better conversations.
More power to 'em! Regardless if it's offroad or not.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sadly we still have a lot of men in this country that want life to be a big boys club. My wife has lived in a mostly male world at work for the last 18 years. At Fortune 500 companies, 95% of CEOs and 80% of key executives are men. Luckily my wife has been able to push a lot of change to that mentality with her position in HR, but with two daughters, death to the boys club mentality in the workplace can’t come soon enough.

40 years ago their were hundreds of all male country clubs in the U.S. and now that number is down to under a dozen. Progress but still a lot more work to do.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.