JerryC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This made me think of how Ford redesigned the Escape to appeal to more women drivers. Most of the Sports we see has a lady driver and the same for Broncos.

My wife hates the looks of the Escape and likes the Sport a hundred times better and is waiting for her Bronco to get built.
Sponsored

Notmattwong

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How insecure are you if seeing a woman drive a bronco diminishes your personal experience? I didn’t know vehicles were being gendered now. You tried to make it sound like you were joking but we all see through your attempt at a joke.

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Three out of the 4 Broncos in my town are women driven. I think one they may trade off but I’ve never seen him drive. Im the Only guy bronco driver I’ve seen in town. All I can say if we all have good taste lol

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My household will have females putting more miles on our Bronco than males. That will skew even more female when our 2nd Bronco arrives hopefully by this fall(7.20.20 reservation still unscheduled). My wife will only drive it a couple times each year, but both of my daughters love the Bronco.

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

All the women that I see driving broncos are non-sas outer banks.
The women here in town 1 BB Sas, 1 BB non sas. And the White one I seen I didn’t see which trim because I was distracted by the driver 🤣🤣

Sponsored

rayhil67

Black Diamond
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sahara 2006 hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't have my Bronco yet, so when I'm out and about with the fam, we play a Bronco spotting game: If a family member misidentifies a Sport for a Bronco, they get a pinch. My wife hates this game.

The other day, we spotted 5. 3 of them were driven by ladies. This was unnerving.

Will the Bronco be the new offroad vehicle for ladies? A la Jeep YJ? I assumed I was joining a boys club.

Just kidding of course but this thought did cross my mind.
Not going to comment on the whole " He, she, his, him, hers, them, they " pronoun thing cause its just irrelevant.... But I cant believe the amount of Broncos you guys see on the road !! I live in a pretty populated area in PA, I run 65 miles up and down 422 everyday plus travel to Lancaster once a week, and I'm lucky if I see maybe 1-2 a week.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not going to comment on the whole " He, she, his, him, hers, them, they " pronoun thing cause its just irrelevant.... But I cant believe the amount of Broncos you guys see on the road !! I live in a pretty populated area in PA, I run 65 miles up and down 422 everyday plus travel to Lancaster once a week, and I'm lucky if I see maybe 1-2 a week.

I wouldn't say NW Arkansas is highly populated, but it is fairly affluent with several Ford dealers within a short drive of each other. I've been seeing a steady amount of Broncos for at least 6 months and almost always spot a new one every week. Seeing 2-3 per day is now common. Majority women drivers. Won't wave. Maybe it's me.

rayhil67

Black Diamond
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wouldn't say NW Arkansas is highly populated, but it is fairly affluent with several Ford dealers within a short drive of each other. I've been seeing a steady amount of Broncos for at least 6 months and almost always spot a new one every week. Seeing 2-3 per day is now common. Majority women drivers. Won't wave. Maybe it's me.

Having owned a wrangler for the last 17 years (94YJ and 12JK) do we have to do the "wave thing" I was looking forward to putting that in the past!!!

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Having owned a wrangler for the last 17 years (94YJ and 12JK) do we have to do the "wave thing" I was looking forward to putting that in the past!!!

I live in the south where people wave to each other, regardless of whether you are in a Jeep or not. I guess I give a one or two finger wave to another Bronco probably more than others, but waving on a country road is just considered cordial. Maybe it's a Southern thing. You might not get it.

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There is 1 I pass now everyday. The same one. Cactus Grey. It's taunting me. I have seen I think 4 total. It's like a unicorn.

Sponsored

85_Ranger4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Only reason we have one is my wife wanted one.

I prefer my Ranger offroad and my F-150 for everything else.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I look at it this way. "A woman, and her Bronco is a beautiful thing." :)

There's a young lady in my town that has her Jeep JK transformed into a "Wonder Woman" ride. I wanted to hate it, but I have to admit she did it tastefully. Looks really good.

Admit it guys, we know this to be true. :cool:

MWILD

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 - BB Sasquatch - Mid - 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Beyoncé? Gross…

I’ve only see 3 in my neck of the woods. 2 are driven by men and 1 by a women.

rayhil67

Black Diamond
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There is 1 I pass now everyday. The same one. Cactus Grey. It's taunting me. I have seen I think 4 total. It's like a unicorn.
Ha, this will throw ya, I have a rental property in North Cape May, been going down on weekends to fix things up. I see on average 3 - 6 broncos every time I was down in the deserted winter months. I mean Cape May county has what 1 ford dealership how is this possible??

Gabby

Base
First Name
Gabriella
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Bronco, 16 Tiger 800XCx, 96 Duc 900SS/Sp
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Some of you guys sound like Carl & Lenny and it's just funny