Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don't have my Bronco yet, so when I'm out and about with the fam, we play a Bronco spotting game: If a family member misidentifies a Sport for a Bronco, they get a pinch. My wife hates this game.

The other day, we spotted 5. 3 of them were driven by ladies. This was unnerving.

Will the Bronco be the new offroad vehicle for ladies? A la Jeep YJ? I assumed I was joining a boys club.

Just kidding of course but this thought did cross my mind.
Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I see 1-3 Broncos every day I'm in town. I see more women drivers than men. For men, I see more high school/college age drivers than people my age. I feel like a loner.

The women and college age dudes don't wave either. Only middle aged men like me wave like an idiot.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
You have a 50-50 chance of spotting me or my wife driving the Bronco. In bad weather, 100% me, she's not a fan...

EMBronco

Base
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Was out for a drive tonight, and my wife says look at that house they have two Broncos. There was an OBX in the driveway, and a Badlands in the garage on a lift. I turned around and saw a guy wrenching on the Badlands. It had a ton of mods, so I stopped to see if he’d let me take a look. Turns out the OBX is his daughter’s and the Badlands is his wife’s.

gigidaho

Wildtrak
First Name
Gig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wooooow! Women DRIVING?!? How unnerving indeed. Quick! Run to the forums and seek affirmation that you are still a man even though you’re buying a car that women would drive.

Sponsored

mikec426

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr Sqtch, 20 Triumph Tiger Rally, '04 Yam FZ1
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've only seen 3 other Broncos in town. I think 2 were driven by women. Couldn't get a real clear look.

Shefoot

Wildtrak
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trailblazer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don't have mine yet... so it wasn't me you saw! But where I'm at I've only seen guys driving. (Of course I've only seen a total of 3 in the past 6 months) but I see a bazillion sports around town..bazillion! Between those and the Mach E's. The crossover crowd has taken over out here, lol.

67BroncoG1

Base
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2D Squatch, '67 Bronco, '24 Grenadier -ordered
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don't have my Bronco yet, so when I'm out and about with the fam, we play a Bronco spotting game: If a family member misidentifies a Sport for a Bronco, they get a pinch. My wife hates this game.

The other day, we spotted 5. 3 of them were driven by ladies. This was unnerving.

Will the Bronco be the new offroad vehicle for ladies? A la Jeep YJ? I assumed I was joining a boys club.

Just kidding of course but this thought did cross my mind.
All the women that I see driving broncos are non-sas outer banks.

Sponsored

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I see 1-3 Broncos every day I'm in town. I see more women drivers than men. For men, I see more high school/college age drivers than people my age. I feel like a loner.

The women and college age dudes don't wave either. Only middle aged men like me wave like an idiot.
Hi!!! I'm on of those idiots!! 👋🏻

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have yet to see or meet a female bronco driver, but I know one who is still waiting on hers. She will be riding on my factory Sasquatch tires/wheels when she finally gets it.

RubiconSasquatch

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BadSquatch, 2021 JLUR, 2008 JK-X, 65 Elco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The last time I took my JL to the local OHV park, I brought along my wife in her base JK and my assistant in her SR5 4Runner. Those two had the time of their lives. They tackled obstacles they never would have dreamed of and got filthy and giggled and smiled the whole way through. At one point we stopped for lunch and I realized - I had, in my little group of three, more women drivers than we saw the rest of the day. And these two badass bitches were more confident behind the wheel than half of the guys out there that day.

I say bring it on! More women in broncos, more women in Jeeps, more women out having fun in the dirt. It makes the world a better place.

Ford Bronco Lady drivers. Jeep YJ phenomenon? 71F65AE0-DD75-4BB4-879C-708A97B85B8D

notice the lady up on that little cliff. That’s my 24 year old assistant. She scaled the damn wall to get a better look. Badass.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.