First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Got a chance to take the family to see the new broncos at the lakeland Ford (fl) preview. And I loved it even more in person! Can't wait to get my black diamond.

Shout-out to bronco6g, this is my first post but I read this forum daily. Thank you for an awesome bronco community! We'll get to ride someday....

**Have better photos but file limits 🤷‍♂️

Screenshot_20210416-145756-935.png

Screenshot_20210416-145737-975.png
Sponsored

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Saw the same ones Tuesday. Did they start one for you? All I wanted to do was experience the cameras with Lux, but they wouldn't...probably thought I'd drive away with it....and they were correct. 😄

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks for the post! These are the threads people come to B6G for. 😎

OP
OP
BOgle

BOgle

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Saw the same ones Tuesday. Did they start one for you? All I wanted to do was experience the cameras with Lux, but they wouldn't...probably thought I'd drive away with it....and they were correct. 😄
No... But that didn't stop my 4 year old from trying! She was ready to rock and roll!!

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes, thank you!!!

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for sharing. These might be the last photos in the sunshine and with the top down for the Orlando area. With the stalled front over the next couple of days, we are looking at some much needed rain. I hope for those that are scheduled to attend the upcoming events that accommodations are made for them to be held indoors.

Callicles

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Got a chance to take the family to see the new broncos at the lakeland Ford (fl) preview. And I loved it even more in person! Can't wait to get my black diamond.

Shout-out to bronco6g, this is my first post but I read this forum daily. Thank you for an awesome bronco community! We'll get to ride someday....

**Have better photos but file limits 🤷‍♂️

Screenshot_20210416-145756-935.png

Screenshot_20210416-145737-975.png
I was at the same event in Lakeland and agree that seeing the Bronco in person solidified my decision to buy one.

I was only there to sit in one to make sure I fit (6'5" 245lbs 34 inseam 35 waist 46 jacket). No issue at all. I can see where someone with wider shoulders might have an issue with the pillar, but I didn't (I'm a former college offensive lineman). In the back seat my head stuck out the top and might be problematic for anyone 6' or taller.

As I was talking with one of the staff about the headroom, he mentioned that the MIC top would lose an inch of headroom. I'm confident that I will still fit.

LeshMcG

Black Diamond
First Name
Alicia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for sharing. These might be the last photos in the sunshine and with the top down for the Orlando area. With the stalled front over the next couple of days, we are looking at some much needed rain. I hope for those that are scheduled to attend the upcoming events that accommodations are made for them to be held indoors.
I'm going to an event tomorrow and was worried about the rain. Are these rain or shine events? I was hoping they had tents or something. They should of pre-planned for April events in Florida...the rain was inevitable.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm going to an event tomorrow and was worried about the rain. Are these rain or shine events? I was hoping they had tents or something. They should of pre-planned for April events in Florida...the rain was inevitable.
It's rain or shine. Some of the locations held them indoors on the showroom floor (I think Kendall was the first and indoors). Some of the locations may not be able to accommodate an indoor showing. But keep in mind that if it is likely to be raining then the tops won't be open and doors won't be off. Both the BB and OBX on the Florida circuit have carpet interior.
Sponsored