Sponsored

Lancaster PA Chapman Ford Non-refundable deposit!!!

Techun

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD, 2.7, MIC, 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm hoping to find a decent dealership in lancaster as well, at least I can cross them off the list.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Amubu

Amubu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm hoping to find a decent dealership in lancaster as well, at least I can cross them off the list.
Let me know if you find one. I'm calling a few on Monday and will post results. At least we have until March to figure it out.

hozer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

$2500 is a bit much.

I did $1000 up here in Canada (like $700ish USD) and had no problem with it.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
What no one is talking about is it doesn’t matter when your order actually gets placed. I have a 7/13 reservation if I walk in on March 19th and place my order it will still get built before someone who has a 7/14 reservation who reserved in January 19th. Provided we have the same options with no predetermined delays. If I move my reservation to Granger right now it will for-sure bump someone out of getting a MY21 bronco. That is the way they have it all set up. Reservation/time stamp rules all.

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Let me know if you find one. I'm calling a few on Monday and will post results. At least we have until March to figure it out.
I'm in central PA. Have my reservation with Sunbury Motors. Haven't heard anything from them in months. If that continues, I'll be taking a road trip to Stephen's in WV to get mine. 1k under invoice and a cool story to go along with it.

Sponsored

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The non refundable part is the worst part, considering as this is rolling along they cannot give you a time frame for your order. It could be a year and half....

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ok, what do you think the purpose of a deposit is?
It’s not really a commitment if you can change your mind and take back your money ! lol
If you can’t afford the deposit, you might not be making the best financial decision?
What commitment are they giving you , the customer? A 2021 ford Bronco or is it a 2022? Will it be here in July of 2021 or April of 2022. I don’t mind a small deposit to avoid games being played but commitment that is only one sided leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What commitment are they giving you , the customer? A 2021 ford Bronco or is it a 2022? Will it be here in July of 2021 or April of 2022. I don’t mind a small deposit to avoid games being played but commitment that is only one sided leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
Agreed. Fords performance on this rollout doesn't rate more than a $500 refundable deposit.

OP
OP
Amubu

Amubu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've contacted Apple Ford and Beshore & Kohler Ford in York. They are strictly adhering to MSRP, no incentives but are not requiring an additional deposit.

I'm waiting to hear back from Al Packer Ford again, but last I heard from them it's the same as above.

Chapman at least offers their "Engine for Life" program where the engine is covered unlimited miles/years. Chapman of Lancaster has 54 reservations, of which they are able to order 18.

Still thinking of Stephens Auto in WV however.

N3FYI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Same deal with Chapman in Lancaster for me $2500 non-refundable is a scam with so many unknowns. I told them to pound sand. Gonna make the drive to WV

Sponsored

SPS4

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

What no one is talking about is it doesn’t matter when your order actually gets placed. I have a 7/13 reservation if I walk in on March 19th and place my order it will still get built before someone who has a 7/14 reservation who reserved in January 19th. Provided we have the same options with no predetermined delays. If I move my reservation to Granger right now it will for-sure bump someone out of getting a MY21 bronco. That is the way they have it all set up. Reservation/time stamp rules all.
But has to be within dealer allocation...

Hemisfear

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When is not their concern, as your time stamp was your responsibility when reserving, I would think we all know when we will be getting our Broncos, even if we don’t want to admit it! lol

Hemisfear

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed. Fords performance on this rollout doesn't rate more than a $500 refundable deposit.
I think Ford has done extremely well considering, it’s the ego centric on this form that believe otherwise!

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

But has to be within dealer allocation...
Not sure what you mean. What Monster1926 said is right. I could do the same thing if I switch to Stephen's Auto. My reservation is 7/13@8:30 p.m. I would definitely bump someone out of a '21 and still be included in their allocation. Someone else wouldn't be because of me.

Hemisfear

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

$2500 is a bit much.

I did $1000 up here in Canada (like $700ish USD) and had no problem with it.
Really,according to Ford Canada, they haven’t begun with taking orders yet, most still don’t have the option sheets?
Sponsored