Sponsored

Lancaster PA Chapman Ford Non-refundable deposit!!!

Hemisfear

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you work for Chapman? Cause that’s the most jackass of answers to this post. Not about if we can afford something, it’s the fact that he is being asked to buy something sight unseen. Honestly, I think everyone on this thread is dumber because of your post.
Speaking of JACKASS, howdy partner! lol
Sponsored

Hemisfear

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can afford the deposit, but I'm not willing to hand money over for nothing. There's too many variables that aren't set, Ford has constantly changed things, we haven't seen a production model, I haven't driven or even seen one in person.

I would be an idiot to hand free money to someone without seeing the product first hand.

I prefer to be an intelligent consumer.

They have literally nothing to lose if I bail out, in fact they would benefit tremendously if I did.
What’s your problem, Ford has told us when to expect models to view, when to order, I don’t see the issue! ?

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not sure what you mean. What Monster1926 said is right. I could do the same thing if I switch to Stephen's Auto. My reservation is 7/13@8:30 p.m. I would definitely bump someone out of a '21 and still be included in their allocation. Someone else wouldn't be because of me.
I believe he means that there is a slight possibility that those dealers don't have enough allocation even for 7/13 reservations.

hozer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Really,according to Ford Canada, they haven’t begun with taking orders yet, most still don’t have the option sheets?
Was able to place my order day one on Jan 19 here in Calgary.

Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sampsonrustic

Base
First Name
Sampson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
What a total embarrassment for Ford. I wish this had been a semi-important project for Ford & they'd had more than a few months to plan for it.
I agree it's frustrating but I'm confident this has far more to do with covid than ford.

OP
OP
Amubu

Amubu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just wanted to update the thread, more information on OP.

The Horsham and Lancaster dealerships are both under the Chapman name but are independently owned.

I can attest that the Lancaster dealer and their management are honest and transparent. They are feeling the pain as a middleman due to the inconsistencies of Ford and their rollout. The dealer can only do as much as they can with the information they have and the consumer has to do what is best for them.

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I actually just switched to Chapman Horsham. I dealt directly with the owner who posted elsewhere about folks wanting to get 2022 / 2023 cars. Great communication, no big deposit, easy to work with and very responsive to questions.

I think to be fair "bad dealers" fall into 1 of 2 camps. First are the sh!tty scumbags we all think of with car dealers. Second, which applied to early Chapman approach and others I am sure, tried but didn't know what they were doing with the Bronco launch. It's been bad for us but bad for them too. Not an excuse this should all have been a better process, but in my mind at least there's a big difference between looking to take advantage of folks and making some mistakes with a very unusual process.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Amubu

Amubu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I actually just switched to Chapman Horsham. I dealt directly with the owner who posted elsewhere about folks wanting to get 2022 / 2023 cars. Great communication, no big deposit, easy to work with and very responsive to questions.

I think to be fair "bad dealers" fall into 1 of 2 camps. First are the sh!tty scumbags we all think of with car dealers. Second, which applied to early Chapman approach and others I am sure, tried but didn't know what they were doing with the Bronco launch. It's been bad for us but bad for them too. Not an excuse this should all have been a better process, but in my mind at least there's a big difference between looking to take advantage of folks and making some mistakes with a very unusual process.

I spoke with him tonight, he sounds like the real deal and will tell you like it is (Classic North East personality right?). @DealerInsider is worth a call/pm if you are in the area, or don't want to drive to Iowa or West Virginia. He understands that the Bronco crowd isn't just another car group, but a cult following lol.

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

appreciate u! thank you!

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@DealerInsider is worth a call/pm if you are in the area, or don't want to drive to Iowa or West Virginia. He understands that the Bronco crowd isn't just another car group, but a cult following lol.
[/QUOTE]

appreciate u too, lol! thank you!

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just wanted to update the thread, more information on OP.

The Horsham and Lancaster dealerships are both under the Chapman name but are independently owned.
Correct...Horsham (me), changed how im doing things the day i joined the forum earlier this week (3% under invoice, $100 Ford deposit only)...thank u for the update...if you need anything, let me know

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is the same dealer that tried to justify ADM on Gladiators because they said they were limited edition and would only be available for a short time. Bunch of idiots.
Sponsored