First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just saw an ad for the new defender. It chases away some horses too. Can’t find it on the internet and nothing on a search so I apologize if it’s already been posted, I don’t watch tv much so it might be old news if it is please delete.

Edit: found the video guess it’s older like July time frame no wonder I missed it.
Sponsored

Last edited:

andi

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
-
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Where’s the link!

OP
OP

Willwork4bronco

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Where’s the link!
Can’t find it anywhere online I looked for it right after I saw it, then I searched the forum but nothing new and everything that came up was old. It was actually on the local TV station.

lenitech

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 2021 Base Sasquatch (AMB)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I saw a mom dropping off her daughter at my daughters gymnastics yesterday in a new Defender. Nice ride, but that square panel on the side looks weird.

OP
OP

Willwork4bronco

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Found it I guess it’s not new came out in July just never noticed it. I guess it doesn’t actually chase, but seems like a Bronco nod to me.

Sponsored

Smokin

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Ram, 19 McLaren 720S, 16 Viper ACR, 20 Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m here to gather information for the Bronco I ordered, but I really don’t understand the animosity toward the defender. I’ve owned Discoveries, and 5 different range rovers. Currently have a 2020 Velar SV autobiography. All I can say is that the modern units don’t have reliability problems. Listening to a bunch of guys make accusations about a car they have never owned is like watching CNN for unbiased news.

bluezombi

Outer Banks
First Name
Louis Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bicycle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I saw a mom dropping off her daughter at my daughters gymnastics yesterday in a new Defender. Nice ride, but that square panel on the side looks weird.
Looks better with the cans... In case it brakes down.... Again lol

bluezombi

Outer Banks
First Name
Louis Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bicycle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m here to gather information for the Bronco I ordered, but I really don’t understand the animosity toward the defender. I’ve owned Discoveries, and 5 different range rovers. Currently have a 2020 Velar SV autobiography. All I can say is that the modern units don’t have reliability problems. Listening to a bunch of guys make accusations about a car they have never owned is like watching CNN for unbiased news.
You either get a good one or a lemon...

Sponsored

tomdaniel

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"Let me talk you through a couple of things that aren't right with my car.

I'm afraid I can't do that because everything in here works perfectly.
There is, if you look in the left-hand dial, which is the rev counter,

there's an engine warning light on to remind me that the engine warning light works, and that it's there.

When you brake, like that, the brake pedal judders for you, so you know you're braking.

That's brilliant! Why doesn't everybody do that?"

- James May

Smokin

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Ram, 19 McLaren 720S, 16 Viper ACR, 20 Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe it’s not a car you keep outside of warranty. ??‍♂ But is a bronco? They’ll have the SVT version out a year after this and half the guys in here will be upgrading anyways. If you plan on keeping either of these, why not pay a few extra thousand for the 7 year extended OEM warranty? Btw, the newer McLaren’s aren’t bad for reliability and probably underscore my point. The older mclarens 12C were horrible. The 650S I had had irritating electrical hiccups that would self correct. The 720s is flawless. Listening to the internet would give you a completely different perspective than the truth.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

You either get a good one or a lemon...

It's even worse than this. LR took that one back and offered them a blue one. The dealer installed a winch on the blue defender, but couldn't get the winch to work. Then they made a catastrophic error while trying to install a new winch and basically totalled the vehicle out before TFL could take delivery. Now TFL is waiting on a THIRD Defender. Quite embarrassing.

KJR50

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm not telling U.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Never own one but low resale value of just few years old but out of warranty models tells the whole story. Same with Maserati, you simply can’t buy these used w/o a factory warranty.
Sponsored