First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Defender, 51 Ford F1, motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't take that thing on any rough gravel roads....that TFL video should be required viewing for new owners....
Eh. I have zero concerns with gravel roads, or dirt roads. I'd be comfortable with anything but (as I said), rock crawling. Part of off-roading is knowing the limits of your skills and your rig. I'm not aware of anyone who is actually going to go wheeling that wouldn't think twice before doing with the TFL guys did, but then if they did a review and there was no "big event", think how many clicks they'd lose vs "OMFG, the Defender broke again! huhuhuhuhuh".

I still easily give the Bronco the edge in severe off-roading, and all joking aside, I've been a Ford fan since I could walk and I hope they get the bugs worked out and people can get the Bronco they've dreamed of!
Sponsored

Last edited:

DryYourTears

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Defender, 51 Ford F1, motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow that’s fast 💨 what color and options? I want to flip the bronco and get the defender toOoOo!!!
Pangea green D110 P400SE. Off-road / advanced off-road packs, ClearSight rear-view mirror, adaptive cruise, black interior, heated/cooled seats. I didn't get too overly crazy, and ended up building something optioned how I wish the Bronco was (would love more advanced tech available in the Bronco, and a touch more creature comforts). I was thinking about a few other features but was trying to keep the price in check. ;) The default SE already comes pretty optioned, anyhow.

As far as speed, I found out by accident that dealers get allocations that they can customize, so if your order is one of those, it's fast. If the dealer is out of allocations and you order, it could be a longer wait. I went with a non-local dealer based on customer service and lucked into an allocation, I guess.