First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Shelby GT350, 22 Bronco BL, 29 Ford Roadster
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know very little about what I should run so excuse my lack of knowledge on off road lights. I will be mostly using lights in snow and occasional off roading

I do not think I want a roof mounted light bar is there any reason not to put larger say 6" round lights on the pillar mount? I have only seen the 4" cubes in that spot. I will have the capable bumper with the factor LED Fogs and would like to add a couple bumper mounted amber lights and then just the pillar lights.
Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I know very little about what I should run so excuse my lack of knowledge on off road lights. I will be mostly using lights in snow and occasional off roading

I do not think I want a roof mounted light bar is there any reason not to put larger say 6" round lights on the pillar mount? I have only seen the 4" cubes in that spot. I will have the capable bumper with the factor LED Fogs and would like to add a couple bumper mounted amber lights and then just the pillar lights.
Go with the Baja Designs XL80 or the LP4. I run the XL80 on our demo truck. It's an AWESOME light with a lot of punch

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/baja-designs-a-pillar-kit-for-2021-ford-bronco/

Ford Bronco Larger Pillar lights 1647025429015

For snow you'd want an Amber Lens so you can order either 2x Amber (actually a yellow) covers OR get some Amber (actually yellow) lenses and swap them in:

XL Rock Guard: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/baja-designs-xl-rock-guard-amber/

XL Lenses: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/baja-designs-xl-series-amber-driving-combo-lens-kit/

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'89 Land Rover 90 p/u, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

So many options hitting the market place. What is your budget?

OP
OP
mdfilip

mdfilip

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Shelby GT350, 22 Bronco BL, 29 Ford Roadster
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So many options hitting the market place. What is your budget?
Well I don't really have a budget .... I want good quality not cheap junk but I also don't want to pay more than my mortgage for lights :p

Lets say $1500 for 2 pillar lights and 2 front bumper mounted lights that I'm sure I will have to build some custom brackets for the capable bumper. I plan to keep the LED fogs that are stock but maybe later when available swap those for some amber fogs.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well I don't really have a budget .... I want good quality not cheap junk but I also don't want to pay more than my mortgage for lights :p

Lets say $1500 for 2 pillar lights and 2 front bumper mounted lights that I'm sure I will have to build some custom brackets for the capable bumper. I plan to keep the LED fogs that are stock but maybe later when available swap those for some amber fogs.
Check out the Baja Designs Kit I linked you. As for the capable... because they didn't give you any mounting points it'll be time before you see any (if anything exists) for it. That's why the Modular is so popular, lots more options to mount aftermarket accessories.

Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'89 Land Rover 90 p/u, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

That's a pretty healthy budget and gives you a lot of choices...Baja Designs, Diode Dynamics, Heretic, Rigid and on and on. Try running a search, should be multiple threads discussing all shapes and sizes.

Cybindustries1904

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Raptor, Mach E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im running 6.7 vision x light cannons
Ford Bronco Larger Pillar lights 20220304_163835

jalawson

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 Bronco, ā€˜17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im running 6.7 vision x light cannons
Ford Bronco Larger Pillar lights 20220304_163835
Could you post a few more pics of this? Iā€™m thinking about running the Rigid Adapt XPs on the pillars but Iā€™m concerned theyā€™ll be too big.

Cybindustries1904

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Raptor, Mach E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Could you post a few more pics of this? Iā€™m thinking about running the Rigid Adapt XPs on the pillars but Iā€™m concerned theyā€™ll be too big.
Jcr brackets 6.7 light cannons
Ford Bronco Larger Pillar lights 20220321_194454

20220321_194445.jpg

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the diode dynamics 6ā€ amber fog lights in the bumper and they worked excellent in the snow a couple of weeks ago. I think theyā€™re normally $350-380 or so. If you need lights for the snow and donā€™t have much of a budget, you might start with those.
Sponsored