Sponsored

Larry H Miller Super Ford (Salt Lake City)

TXJeepScientist

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Toyota Avalon, 08 Honda Civic, 01 Nissan Pathfinder, 10 3T Saab, 94 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Well...they used to call southern Utah "Dixie" and the university were the Rebels, but they got woke recently:)
I used to live in Ogden 24 years ago. I'm glad to be back in TX.
Sponsored

OP
OP

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So I have not heard from Will or anyone else at the dealership since Wednesday morning when I expressed concern over the fact that my reservation had been converted to an order without having agreed to any pricing details or deposit amount. He indicated he would have pricing info to me by EOD Wednesday.

I emailed yesterday to get an update and didn’t hear back, though I received the confirmation email from Ford corporate that the order had been submitted by the dealership.

I texted this morning again asking for when I can expect to see pricing details and have yet to hear back...

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I have not heard from Will or anyone else at the dealership since Wednesday morning when I expressed concern over the fact that my reservation had been converted to an order without having agreed to any pricing details or deposit amount. He indicated he would have pricing info to me by EOD Wednesday.

I emailed yesterday to get an update and didn’t hear back, though I received the confirmation email from Ford corporate that the order had been submitted by the dealership.

I texted this morning again asking for when I can expect to see pricing details and have yet to hear back...
Hopefully you hear something soon. At least now we know they can back your order out into a reservation and you can go elsewhere if they dont give you what you want.

OP
OP

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The dealership sent me the DORA for my order yesterday and indicated that they will not be offering anything below MSRP, but will not be charging ADM.

I still haven’t received specifics on what kind of “deposit” (not legal in Utah apparently so actually referred to as “partial payment”) will be required, but I’ve asked for that info as well. I’ve also asked for confirmation that there are no required dealer options because the Yelp reviews say this dealership requires a $500+ “LHM Protection Package” for every purchase. I will update when I get these details.

I’m still likely to move my res because several dealerships here on the forum (but none in UT that I know of) are offering to match X-Plan or invoice pricing, even for FE orders.
Sponsored