Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That's like me buying an Eagles edition 'Ford Cowboy'
Or a Cowboy edition of a Jaguar. Looks like a missed opportunity, but then again, if they align with the NFL Broncos, they become forever typecast, like a child TV star. :)
Sponsored

FordOwner

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a few
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder how this came about? Did a lot of corporations have the foresight to know the Bronco would be a desirable item and said hey let's reserve one early on and make it a marketing tool? Maybe someone with a Badlands reservation approached the organization and said, wanna buy my reservation for a mark up of x% and the organization said yeah, but we need to make it look benevolent so let's sell it at a charity auction with .01% of proceeds to autism foundation and 99.99% to raiders foundation or some other percentage breakdown more in favor of the autism foundation.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Nvm it’s a render

Sponsored

BroncoBilly17

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150 XLT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It looks not bad; I’m all for a “blacked out” vehicle look.

However, I don’t like when sports teams add their logo’s to vehicles. I remember years ago Chevrolet made an NHL version of their Camaro. Every time I saw one driving down the road I wanted to throw up… it looked so tacky.
If you are ever in the Toronto area, you'll probably see 1 of the ~100 white F-150's with a Toronto Maple Leafs logo on the side of the bed flare. Felt with how bad the Leafs are, their logo would be better off on a TuRD Tundra

VGK_Fan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi S5 Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm a Raiders season ticket holder and got an email today about something else (Guns N Roses concert presale?) and saw that Ford was a "Founding Partner" with the Raiders' new stadium. This will sell for $200k plus and maybe significantly more

Sponsored

chrtra1

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Toogrady

First Edition
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This Bronco was purchased by the owner of where I am buying my Bronco FE from, Ford Country in Henderson, NV. He is a big supporter of the autism charity and is one of his ways of raising money towards the charity. He hosts fund raising events throughout the year towards the foundation as well. I hope someone with deep pockets bids on it and raises a nice size donation for them. Now the Raiders logo, that is a different thought....

brut4s

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Pontiac GTO, 1988 Chevy K5 Blazer, 2006 F-350 & 2019 Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

As a life long Raiders fan and really liking the Bronco I can truly say that looks like chit!
Sponsored