Sponsored

LAST CALL: Badlands 33” vs. 35” (Pros & Cons) Worth the upgrade to 35” tires?

scottyb907

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Ford Bronco, RAM 3500,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I keep folks talk about the ride quality, 33s ride considerably better than 35s. Can we get some opinions on this? Any tire guys on here?
I daily drive a RAM3500 on 285/75/17s so I’m not sure I will notice ?

BroncoTodd

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model X 100D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If the Sasquatch tires were closer to the look and ratio on the rendered version, it wouldn't be such a difficult decision to make. Still, I'm leaning towards Sasquatch over the 33's at the moment, but still keep changing my mind every day.

Ford Bronco LAST CALL: Badlands 33” vs. 35” (Pros & Cons) Worth the upgrade to 35” tires? sasquatch render comparison 2dr

Last edited:

Azpuck

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Like many of you, I have gone back and forth the last few months In regards 33” or 35” on the Badlands.

It really comes down to what you individually like and I DO NOT WANT TO BE LOOKING UP TO ANY OTHER 35” Broncos. Lol

This is my 50th B-DAY present to myself and I can care less about MPG. I want a higher ride and higher clearance!!

Can’t wait!!! BE READY FOR ANYTHING!!!

What do you guys thinks? Upgrade or not????
if you really want 35’s, get them you’ll be happy since this truck was designed from the factory For them.

I’m still leaning 33’s on stock wheels as KO2’s are such good road tires and I really like the stock wheels as seen in the cyber orange picture. If every one of my neighbors had a Sasquatch I might get jealous, but drivability, mpg, even just parking will be easier on the 33’s.

Side note: I still think the B&P is wrong and we’ll find out soon that the upgrade for the 2.7l is NOT only $300 and instead the full $1,895 on top of the $1.500 automatic transmission. I can’t do both Sasquatch plus another $1,900 for bigger engine, so no Sasquatch for me if that turns out to be true.

Flourman

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F350 Tremor, 2019 Beta 300RR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Drove our 2-door Badlands for a touch over a year with 33’s. We wheeled it quite a bit with a lot of Sasquatch Broncos. It did every bit as good as the SAS broncos but we are also a 2-door and the majority of Broncos we wheel with ar 4-door. What I did notice is we hit a touch more on the bottom.

I put 35’s on it April of this year with 1.5” wheel spacers on the factory Badlands beadlock capable wheels. For street driving, spacers wouldn’t be needed but the 35’s were about a finger width from the upper control arm. I put on E-rated KO2’s, removed crash bars and installed the Fabtech heim joint tie rods. I haven’t noticed ANY change in acceleration, handling, etc even with the E-rated tires. Steering was stiff but it has since loosened up making me believe it was the heim joints. The 35’s (zero lift) make enough difference I don’t drag as much off-roading but I’ve also got a small lift in the garage to help with this.

Top picture is 33’s, bottom picture is 35’s.
Ford Bronco LAST CALL: Badlands 33” vs. 35” (Pros & Cons) Worth the upgrade to 35” tires? IMG_0514

Ford Bronco LAST CALL: Badlands 33” vs. 35” (Pros & Cons) Worth the upgrade to 35” tires? IMG_0295
Sponsored