Sponsored

Last Call for 2023 Bronco Order Conversions at Granger Ford!!

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is your public service announcement that all 2022 orders need to be converted to 2023 ASAP! Please do not wait until the last minute because we cannot guarantee we'll get it done on the last day with a rush.

Email a build and price to [email protected] if you still haven't submitted a 2023 order. As a reminder November 21st is the official cutoff date.

Samantha has done a fantastic job staying on top of the orders and we have the converted number of orders attached below. We ended 2022 with 447 unconverted 2022 Bronco orders in 19 or lower priority status. We currently have 504 orders either with a VIN or in unscheduled clean status for 2023. So a net increase of not quite 50 orders for 2023. This would mean most of you moved backed slightly from 2022 to 2023. I have attached an order list so you can see your current place in line currently. We have been extremely proactive reaching out, so I doubt this list will grow substantially between now and the cutoff for orders.

In regards to allocation, we have 27 orders that have been assigned a VIN through the first couple of months and receive allocation for 5 units this next month for Broncos.

For those who didn't order from us you can always take advantage of our $50 over cost Ford Extended warranty promotion as another way we support the community here.

Thanks!

Zach
Sponsored

Attachments

Last edited:

jalexa27

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for the update!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a temporarily allocation adjustment for all outstanding reservations to get them built inside of 2023.

I know this may be a pipe dream... :oops:

weezy_jw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 3.5L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This is your public service announcement that all 2022 orders need to be converted to 2023 ASAP! Please do not wait until the last minute because we cannot guarantee we'll get it done on the last day with a rush.

Email a build and price to [email protected] if you still haven't submitted a 2023 order. As a reminder November 21st is the official cutoff date.

Samantha has done a fantastic job staying on top of the orders and we have the converted number of orders attached below. We ended 2022 with 447 unconverted 2022 Bronco orders in 19 or lower priority status. We currently have 504 orders either with a VIN or in unscheduled clean status for 2023. So a net increase of not quite 50 orders for 2023. This would mean most of you moved backed slightly from 2022 to 2023. I have attached an order list so you can see your current place in line currently. We have been extremely proactive reaching out, so I doubt this list will grow substantially between now and the cutoff for orders.

In regards to allocation, we have 27 orders that have been assigned a VIN through the first couple of months and receive allocation for 5 units this next month for Broncos.

For those who didn't order from us you can always take advantage of our $50 over cost Ford Extended warranty promotion as another way we support the community here.

Thanks!

Zach
Zach, are you anticipating single digit allocations for MY23? I’m pretty far down the list, just trying to plan ahead…

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Zach, are you anticipating single digit allocations for MY23? I’m pretty far down the list, just trying to plan ahead…
The first 2 months we're 13 and 14 followed by 5.

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm much higher than I figured I would be.

I didn't see it at first, in the range I thought I'd be in, and figured it might not be on here because I changed it yesterday.
I scrolled up a ways and finally found it.

Last edited:

LOSTXGOLD

Base
First Name
TEO
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lostgoldx.wixsite.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 RAV4, past: 2013 BMW 328i, 370Z, XJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
So, at 233… With the current allocation, if it remains the same, I am looking at 2024?

E5DD5893-59EB-4633-A85B-432478740E63.jpeg

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Thanks Zach! Still hope for me to get one while I’m still allowed to drive!

Sponsored

Lurking4luv

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw gti, Nissan frontier
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for the update Zach. Maybe this year.

H0pelessOpus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands; 2022 Maverick Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks!

Zach
Thanks Zach! Any reading of the tea leaves about whether or not Ford is serious about clearing all reservations in 23MY?

CentennialState

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Very fast stuff
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmm... So I'm at 9 now on the list.... My Jeep still hasn't been scheduled, but I still feel like it will move forward faster than the Bronco. I guess time will tell.

Thanks for the update, Zach. Either way, Granger is getting my money.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks Zach! Any reading of the tea leaves about whether or not Ford is serious about clearing all reservations in 23MY?
If you bet based on my predictions you'd be broke.
Sponsored