Sponsored

Last Call for 2023 Bronco Order Conversions at Granger Ford!!

PlayUltimate

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota. 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What the brand manager said doesn’t mean anything. Until Ford actually comes out and says it is changing allocation policies nothing is going to change for us. It’s all double talk to try and placate early reservation holders to limit bad press. There little to no chance they are going to change allocations to Granger in any meaningful way that will get us our Broncos faster. I am pretty high on the list at 36 and Zach is still thinking summer before i would see my truck. There is no way Ford is going to clear Legacy orders by the end of next year. Nothing is going to change because it does not benefit Ford financially to do so.
#36 and summer? That doesn’t bode well for the 150 or so predicted allocation and timing. I am floating around 106 and was hoping I’d make it this MY…. Now not so sure. I am holding on with all I have… but after 800+/- days I am getting tired of all the bs from Ford.
Sponsored

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford would be screwed if there was a good alternative that was obtainable (Scout with a real engine). But there isn’t aside from a Jeep. I already have one of those and the wife has claimed that.

So I will sit and wait it out.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

YOU get a Bronco Sport and YOU get a Bronco Sport and YOU get a Bronco Sport!
The only way that is acceptable is if the $2k below invoice applies and the private offer from Ford applies along with a center console filled with Benjamins.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The only way that is acceptable is if the $2k below invoice applies and the private offer from Ford applies along with a center console filled with Benjamins.
Still a no from me, I'm too stubborn to give up now.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
From that BN Live Video and Matt Winter's response at 17 minutes, I have no idea what to make of the response.

Matt Winter [paraphrasing]: "... prioritizing legacy orders, we are focused on getting everyone A Bronco in 2023. ... it may not be how you spec'd it, but we want to give you the opportunity to get a Bronco."

:unsure: WTF? We aren't waiting years only to have an opportunity to buy a stripper moar doar base/big bend.
You'll take what we give you and like it, now just sit down and shut up... or...

Ford Bronco Last Call for 2023 Bronco Order Conversions at Granger Ford!! i-am-altering-the-schedule-pray-i-dont-alter-it-any-further

Sponsored

Bifftws

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Z06 corvette, 2021 Ranger, BMW 328i manual
Your Bronco Model
Base
#36 and summer? That doesn’t bode well for the 150 or so predicted allocation and timing. I am floating around 106 and was hoping I’d make it this MY…. Now not so sure. I am holding on with all I have… but after 800+/- days I am getting tired of all the bs from Ford.
I am a 2 door base squatch with the 2.7. There are only a couple of 2 doors ahead of me. If you are a 4 door soft top without constraints you could be late summer or fall if not earlier. Ford is really screwing 2 door folks as the mic tops continue to be an issue and Ford doesn’t prioritize 2 door builds. I am in a position to wait as i have a 2021 Ranger and a BMW 3 series as a daily driver. If i don’t get it built by the end next year and lose my price protection I will cancel my order. Zach is pretty I should get it before fall.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If i don’t get it built by the end next year and lose my price protection I will cancel my order.
I expect many will do the same. Ultimately, Ford could care less and order cancellation just let's them off the hook.

PlayUltimate

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota. 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am a 2 door base squatch with the 2.7. There are only a couple of 2 doors ahead of me. If you are a 4 door soft top without constraints you could be late summer or fall if not earlier. Ford is really screwing 2 door folks as the mic tops continue to be an issue and Ford doesn’t prioritize 2 door builds. I am in a position to wait as i have a 2021 Ranger and a BMW 3 series as a daily driver. If i don’t get it built by the end next year and lose my price protection I will cancel my order. Zach is pretty I should get it before fall.
I wish you luck. I’m a 4 door Wildtrak with hard top, lux, and tow…. So potentially I am screwed. I added some things back when I saw a lot of the builds the past few weeks that were high spec and loaded. We will see.

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hopefully as the "brand manager" he will actually care about building both the Bronco and Ford brand. I haven't owned a Ford since 2007, prior to that I owned various Ford trucks and SUVs for 20 years. The Bronco was going to get me back into Fords. How Ford has treated the Bronco reservation holders has severely soured my desire to buy any Ford. If I end up bailing on the Bronco due to an excessive wait it's very unlikely I'll ever buy another Ford/Lincoln product. Let's hope this new guy actually cares about the brand but I'm skeptical.

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Presumably the same Napleton dealeship network that just settled with the FTC and State of Illinois for $10M for junk fees and discriminatory lending? Wouldn't hold my breath. :rolleyes:
That would sound like something they would be about. I hate to slag on another dealer like that on a Granger thread (sorry Zach) but if the truth hurts, change your behavior. They are emailing and texting several times a day right now because I was hoping they would simply give me an 'out the door' price. No luck. Truck has been on the lot for a little over a week. We'll see if it's there Monday when I go back to work.

Sponsored

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford will probably contact Granger order holders in November 2023 and say, “your ordered configuration cannot be built at this time. You have two choices: 1)you can purchase a bare bones Big Bend soft top that’s been on dirt mountain waiting for chips for six months, or 2) we cancel your order.”
...or 3) we come to your house and just punch you in the nuts.

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hopefully as the "brand manager" he will actually care about building both the Bronco and Ford brand. I haven't owned a Ford since 2007, prior to that I owned various Ford trucks and SUVs for 20 years. The Bronco was going to get me back into Fords. How Ford has treated the Bronco reservation holders has severely soured my desire to buy any Ford. If I end up bailing on the Bronco due to an excessive wait it's very unlikely I'll ever buy another Ford/Lincoln product. Let's hope this new guy actually cares about the brand but I'm skeptical.
What have you been driving for trucks….I’m probably going to get out of my F-150. I have a 5.0 with the tick that is considered a characteristic of the engine….I’m less than excited as the noise seems to be getting louder….

I have been looking at the Chevy Trail Boss. If I have to get rid my F-150….The Bronco will be going to the way side…..With the cost of everything going way up, gotta make choices. Ford may be forcing me into that decision at this point, which will not work out in favor for me with the Ford brand. Dealerships charging above MSRP is not helping with my frustrations as there are Broncos available all over, but with additional markups….

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What have you been driving for trucks….I’m probably going to get out of my F-150. I have a 5.0 with the tick that is considered a characteristic of the engine….I’m less than excited as the noise seems to be getting louder….

I have been looking at the Chevy Trail Boss. If I have to get rid my F-150….The Bronco will be going to the way side…..With the cost of everything going way up, gotta make choices. Ford may be forcing me into that decision at this point, which will not work out in favor for me with the Ford brand. Dealerships charging above MSRP is not helping with my frustrations as there are Broncos available all over, but with additional markups….
I have a 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 Megacab that we primarily used to tow our travel trailer. We sold the trailer earlier this year and I don't drive the truck much anymore. Will be selling the truck soon. The Bronco was going to be my daily driver. We plan to get a motorhome and we will tow the Bronco behind the motorhome. I've been using my old Honda Accord for a daily driver. By the time the Bronco shows up I'll probably be fully retired so it won't be getting the commuting miles.

I've looked at lots of other vehicles that I could use as both a motorhome toad and daily driver. Ford has a couple of vehicles that might work (Ranger and Maverick) but buying them instead of the Bronco feels like rewarding Ford Motor Company for their bad behavior. If the Bronco is unattainable I'll probably go with Jeep Wrangler or Grand Cherokee. I'm also curious about the new Chevrolet Colorado/GMC Canyon pickups. The Colorado/Canyon look pretty nice but they don't have the build/price up yet and no idea on what the time from order to delivery will be.

I still want the Bronco but won't wait forever for Ford to get their house in order.

JTM

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This issue of 500 orders with 37 allocations in three months is what I started figuring out when calling around. Everyone is calling the high volume dealers and getting in the back of a long line. So I switched my strategy to smaller dealers. Now to see if it works…
Sponsored