Sponsored

Last Call for 2023 Bronco Order Conversions at Granger Ford!!

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I never shopped/built a Badlands, so this is relatively new to me. I knew they existed, but wasn't aware of details. Thanks for the info.
Heck I've built all of them for you! Didn't matter what it was.

It is an odd combination of options for them to pick though. Did they get too many of these wheels in and no place to store them so just build them all no matter the spot in line?

Either way with this latest news I'm hoping we'll see some Heritage Editions with build dates soon!
Sponsored

Brettlil17

Outer Banks
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Too bad we don’t know the options ahead of time to choose to…

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So were the 30 allocations all notified/given VINS at this point?

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Zach@Granger is your staff still notifying those who are previewing before vins are given?

Thanks
I didn't get notified this week. The email from Ford was a total surprise, but I was one of the "specialty builds" because I ordered the optional BL wheels. That may explain why I didn't hear anything.

Sponsored

Bronco Time

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I didn't get notified this week. The email from Ford was a total surprise, but I was one of the "specialty builds" because I ordered the optional BL wheels. That may explain why I didn't hear anything.
Interesting to know. Congrats on the build!

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I mean I'm just asking to get a sense of how these remaining allocations are going to go. From the few that chimed in, FORD appears to just be picking names out of the Granger hat which does fair well for any of us. ...of course, that reminds me I need to get my Powerball tickets.

frostyjake

Base
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
I mean I'm just asking to get a sense of how these remaining allocations are going to go. From the few that chimed in, FORD appears to just be picking names out of the Granger hat which does fair well for any of us. ...of course, that reminds me I need to get my Powerball tickets.
It's not random - there was a "specialty" production run of Everglades and Badlands with optional wheels. All the folks that are lower down the list and got pulled have that in common. Normal production is still going in order, based on constraints and dealer allocation.

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's not random - there was a "specialty" production run of Everglades and Badlands with optional wheels. All the folks that are lower down the list and got pulled have that in common. Normal production is still going in order, based on constraints and dealer allocation.
Well, it apparently doesn't matter as the thread of the day is indicating drastic cut backs in production and canceling of orders. 2DR appears to be done if the news is true. What a gift after 900+ days.

Sponsored

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well I didn't win a Billion $$$ we'll see what happens with Ford. I really don't know what's worse with what's going on. Random selection based on varying unknown factors or slowly going through a list with Ford metering out allocations.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Fedexman1978

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The wife and I took delivery of our 23 Badlands Sas 2.7 MIC High Pckg w/ tow yesterday. After activating order from MOD top wait, we were number 40 in line on 10/6 when we ordered for '23. The order was picked up by Ford and scheduled for production on 10/27. Built 12/9 and delivered 01/09. Aside from Ford shitting the bed on this rollout, the entire buying experience with Granger was amazing. Samantha, Catelyn, and Amanda made that experience yesterday more than we could have hoped for. Zach, you've got a phenomenal thing going there in Central IA. Thank you for everything.

received_875693103765652.jpeg

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Zach@Granger

Appreciate the above response but no doubt you have seen the other thread. Is this situation about orders being not fulfilled, dropping hardtop, SAS, etc true?
Sponsored