Sponsored

Last Call for 2023 Bronco Order Conversions at Granger Ford!!

Bifftws

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Z06 corvette, 2021 Ranger, BMW 328i manual
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wow, I moved UP! I may yet get one of these suckers, God willing and the creek don't rise and flood out Dirt/Ice Mountain! :)
I moved up too somehow. 6 weeks ago I was 41 now up to 36. May get a Bronco by 2024 yet!
Sponsored

RiverDawg69

Badlands
First Name
K.C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is your public service announcement that all 2022 orders need to be converted to 2023 ASAP! Please do not wait until the last minute because we cannot guarantee we'll get it done on the last day with a rush.

Email a build and price to [email protected] if you still haven't submitted a 2023 order. As a reminder November 21st is the official cutoff date.

Samantha has done a fantastic job staying on top of the orders and we have the converted number of orders attached below. We ended 2022 with 447 unconverted 2022 Bronco orders in 19 or lower priority status. We currently have 504 orders either with a VIN or in unscheduled clean status for 2023. So a net increase of not quite 50 orders for 2023. This would mean most of you moved backed slightly from 2022 to 2023. I have attached an order list so you can see your current place in line currently. We have been extremely proactive reaching out, so I doubt this list will grow substantially between now and the cutoff for orders.

In regards to allocation, we have 27 orders that have been assigned a VIN through the first couple of months and receive allocation for 5 units this next month for Broncos.

For those who didn't order from us you can always take advantage of our $50 over cost Ford Extended warranty promotion as another way we support the community here.

Thanks!

Zach
Zach, any idea (ballpark guess) of how many Broncos vins will be assigned thru your dealership for 2023?

OCNORB1974

Wildtrak
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wow, I still would have been around 270-280 on this list. Glad I canceled. After all the early excitement, not sure I'll ever own a Bronco after this allocation fiasco, probably won't even own another Ford.

Sponsored

ColoradoBadsquatch2044

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow, I still would have been around 270-280 on this list. Glad I canceled. After all the early excitement, not sure I'll ever own a Bronco after this allocation fiasco, probably won't even own another Ford.
So why are you still here?

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm shortly after midnight on 10/1 and at 144
Cool. This verified my memory is correct. Lol. I thought i placed my reservation on 10/1 very early in the morning, so this is a good sign I’m not losing my marbles. Thanks!

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

108, so maybe, possibly this year..🤞

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Below's a recap, Zach posted about '23 allocations before also had the previous list if you want to compare.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/2023-bronco-allocation-is-based-on-these-2-factors.54765/

I'm hoping @Ford Motor Company is serious about settling the score with at least '21 reservation holders and will bump allocation numbers to the dealers that have held steady and looked after their customers. The '23 Private Offer, IMO, is a good start allowing changes to models that might get built quicker with no loss in the deal.

@Zach@Granger do you see anything different from that post up above now that it's been a few weeks? Thanks for all that you and your Team does, know this isn't how it all was planned from the beginning but you still have the support of your customers and the forum (if I may), so thank you again!

Sponsored

Bifftws

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Z06 corvette, 2021 Ranger, BMW 328i manual
Your Bronco Model
Base
Being a 2 door reservation holder and it seeming to be a constraint.. I'd be curious to know the 2/4door break down of the reservations. Someone might be #50 in line.. but if all 50 ahead are 2 doors also.. chances look less likely to come through.
I am number 36 in line currently and have a 2 door base squatch with v6. I talked with Sam and Zach about 6 weeks ago when I was 41 on the list and there were only a handful of 2 doors in front of me. They were predicting mid year for delivery, so yes 2 doors with options still have constraint issues. If you are a 2 door more than 75-100 on the list I wouldn't hold my breath you are getting a 2023.

JAM

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi Zach, I looked at the pdf again and have two questions:
1) How do I reconcile between the 504 Orders in your original post, and the 470 orders in the pdf? What’s causing the difference?
2) why does the third highest priority order in the pdf not have a reservation number? Shouldn’t anyone without a reservation be at the bottom of the list, given order is based on time stamps?

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am number 36 in line currently and have a 2 door base squatch with v6. I talked with Sam and Zach about 6 weeks ago when I was 41 on the list and there were only a handful of 2 doors in front of me. They were predicting mid year for delivery, so yes 2 doors with options still have constraint issues. If you are a 2 door more than 75-100 on the list I wouldn't hold my breath you are getting a 2023.
I am in the 400's, and I have faith that @Ford Motor Company, is going to come through with my 2023 WildTrak with Lux and Tow packages any day now.... LOL 😂

Todd, bro, Don't rob me of my dreams!

Monkey

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition MAX, F-350, a Tesla, & More...
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hmmm.... I don't see my reservation # on the list. I'll have to talk to Samantha I guess. I need to figure out what I'm doing with this Bronco reservation anyway. Should be taking delivery of my Lightning soon, it's in production now. If I still go through with the Bronco order at some point, I'm sure I'll go for the Raptor. Can't swing it now with the Lightning, so glad my number isn't up just yet...

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I am in the 400's, and I have faith that @Ford Motor Company, is going to come through with my 2023 WildTrak with Lux and Tow packages any day now.... LOL 😂

Todd, bro, Don't rob me of my dreams!
You might want to ask the big guy ...

Ford Bronco Last Call for 2023 Bronco Order Conversions at Granger Ford!! fgonk
Sponsored