Sponsored

Last Call for 2023 Bronco Order Conversions at Granger Ford!!

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Time to sell the FJ-40!
I sold my Expedition after my Bronco showed "built".
Took over 7 weeks for it to arrive, spending over 3 weeks lost in a rail yard somewhere. That was actually about 18 weeks after I got my VIN.

Suggest you hold off on selling the FJ until the Bronco is actually a lot closer to delivery.
Similar story. Drove a 1985 K30 battle pick up, literally ... old Army surplus rig... for 6 months. Was expecting 2 or 3 months, but then the original Dirt Mountain happened for 2 1/2 months.

Like this...
Ford Bronco Last Call for 2023 Bronco Order Conversions at Granger Ford!! 1673413790486
Sponsored

Fuzznuts

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Must be pushing badlands orders late February. I was 128 on the list and figured I wouldn’t receive a build date this year. Very surprised to receive a week of February 27 build date email today.

Velocity blue 2dr badlands V6, 10spd, roof rack, optional wheels.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm not sure, but my build was about 380 days in between ordering and delivery. I got the SAS, Hard Top MIC and the Tow package. Yes those were considered constraints at one point. My sales guy told me to dump them and I'd get it sooner. I said, "Nope, not settling. I'm getting what I want or nothing at all" Allocations play a huge part in it too. There are so many variables that nobody really knows for sure what the hold ups are. Although there are some really sharp people here that are close (me not included in that group).
Was your order at Granger? Good for you holding out for what you wanted. Congrats

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was your order at Granger? Good for you holding out for what you wanted. Congrats
It was not through Granger, but I think a similar sized with similar allocations.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It was not through Granger, but I think a similar sized with similar allocations.
...but not 800 orders/reservations. LOL. Good to hear people can get these things at smaller dealers.

Sponsored

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Must be pushing badlands orders late February. I was 128 on the list and figured I wouldn’t receive a build date this year. Very surprised to receive a week of February 27 build date email today.

Velocity blue 2dr badlands V6, 10spd, roof rack, optional wheels.
I'm starting to wonder if the Badlands trend you're thinking of has something to do with the optional wheels.

I haven't looked thru other posts elsewhere, but I thought I read the optional wheels were/are a constraint. If that's true, then they're trying to push as many out with them as they can because it may be a while before their supplier can ship the next batches of those wheels.

Never mind, I found a post confirming it.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
#368 when I last saw. Figured I still had a long wait to go.
Because you have a Badlands with optional wheels or an Everglades.

Tim Bartz covered the next scheduling for the Bronco last night, they are scheduling special vehicles only this week (to include Everglades and non-sasquatch Badlands with optional wheels).

J.O.

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Because you have a Badlands with optional wheels or an Everglades.

Tim Bartz covered the next scheduling for the Bronco last night, they are scheduling special vehicles only this week (to include Everglades and non-sasquatch Badlands with optional wheels).
What are the optional wheels for the Badlands? Maybe Black Diamond with optional wheels?

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What are the optional wheels for the Badlands? Maybe Black Diamond with optional wheels?
They have the appearance of SAS wheels, but aren't beadlock capable from my understanding.

edit: on B&P the description states they are beadlock capable. So they're just the SAS wheels then?
I thought I had an answer for you, but now I'm wondering myself. LOL

J.O.

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They have the appearance of SAS wheels, but aren't beadlock capable from my understanding.

edit: on B&P the description states they are beadlock capable. So they're just the SAS wheels then?
[/QUOTE

I forgot about that option on the Badlands. I have seen those and they do look pretty good.

Sponsored

Tom_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 FJ40, 2011 X5D, 2019 Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

They are almost the same. The beauty rings are different, SAS has "warm alloy", the optional wheels have carbonized gray. The wheel itself also looks different on the build and price. I've seen both in person, just not side by side and weeks apart, I thought they looked the same other than the ring.

And if the optional wheels got me a build date, I think it was $1000 well spent.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They are almost the same. The beauty rings are different, SAS has "warm alloy", the optional wheels have carbonized gray. The wheel itself also looks different on the build and price. I've seen both in person, just not side by side and weeks apart, I thought they looked the same other than the ring.

And if the optional wheels got me a build date, I think it was $1000 well spent.
I never shopped/built a Badlands, so this is relatively new to me. I knew they existed, but wasn't aware of details. Thanks for the info.

TrailDust

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Bronco Sport, 97 F-150, 07 Cummins
Your Bronco Model
Badlands