Sponsored

Last Call for 2023 Bronco Order Conversions at Granger Ford!!

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There will be more information revealed come Tuesday, but it 'sounds' like they're working on a soft-top alternative.
If it pans out and happens won't be known until Tuesday. I fully expect it to be a very limited thing with them pushing to go 4Dr instead.
If you have a 2 door and switch to the 4 door don't you lose price protection? or at least one of them? Or is it just model changes...ie base to badlands...
Sponsored

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If you have a 2 door and switch to the 4 door don't you lose price protection? or at least one of them? Or is it just model changes...ie base to badlands...
I honestly don't know, but I'm guessing that will be in the information we get after the meeting. I'm also going to guess, with how things are at the moment, that there won't be any penalty for going to a 4Dr of the models listed.

I would honestly hold off on the final decision until we know for sure what they intend to do with 2Dr tops and what restrictions may apply if they do offer a soft-top option.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If they require a model change from WildTrak, then I would assume that you would be able to switch from 2 door to 4 door, but that makes very little difference to me.

Assuming that the smart Vincent $2350, MY23 transition $2500, and $2000 under invoice all applied to move from the 2 door WildTrak with Lux to the 4 door Outer Banks advanced 4x4 Soft Top High Package, I could see myself taking the roughly $8k in discounts off the MSRP of the Outer Banks and ending up somewhere near $43k.

The girlfriend wasn't thrilled about it, but when I told her that I could upgrade it to nearly the same as the WildTrak (other than the front locker, which she does not need). She was open to the idea.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, I just got my email from Sam. She wrote, change it or else essentially if you want a 2023.

Hello,

I wanted to reach out to you and let you know that Wildtraks are a constraint. Ford announced Friday that hard tops, SAS pkge, and Lux pkag are hold ups. In order to be considered for a 2023 Bronco year model, your trim and options will unfortunately need to changed. Ford is offering $2500 to switch and remove those options.

Please let me know what you would like to do. Also, Ford will be notifying customers today in regards to these changes and constraints.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
BTW, 2 door orders stay 2 door orders with the hard top!

Sponsored

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well, I just got my email from Sam. She wrote, change it or else essentially if you want a 2023.

Hello,

I wanted to reach out to you and let you know that Wildtraks are a constraint. Ford announced Friday that hard tops, SAS pkge, and Lux pkag are hold ups. In order to be considered for a 2023 Bronco year model, your trim and options will unfortunately need to changed. Ford is offering $2500 to switch and remove those options.

Please let me know what you would like to do. Also, Ford will be notifying customers today in regards to these changes and constraints.
Samantha is pretty amazing!!!!!!! 😁

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Samantha is pretty amazing!!!!!!! 😁
Totally amazing... and assuming that Ford keeps their word...

2 Door OBX 2.7 advanced 4x4 with high, tow, and aux switches - $40,251.

That's an astounding deal.

Granger is the best.

Duvel

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Land Cruiser, Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't shoot the messenger.
Just off the phone with Samantha and she informed me that 2 doors are now a constraint and Ford will allow pp and 2,500 to move from a 2 door to a 4 door.
I hope it's a mistake.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Don't shoot the messenger.
Just off the phone with Samantha and she informed me that 2 doors are now a constraint and Ford will allow pp and 2,500 to move from a 2 door to a 4 door.
I hope it's a mistake.
giphy.gif

Primm907

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan S, Panamera Turbo S, Cayenne GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Still trying to be patient (838 days in) and get proper "official" confirmation first, but this is likely the final straw/breaking point if a 2-door hardtop is truly no longer an option. Sadly it'll be time to move on...

This was going to be my first ever Ford after owning over 50 vehicles. Now I'll probably not even consider any @Ford Motor Company product moving forward.

Just can't #staypumped any longer.

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Still trying to be patient (838 days in) and get proper "official" confirmation first, but this is likely the final straw/breaking point if a 2-door hardtop is truly no longer an option. Sadly it'll be time to move on...

This was going to be my first ever Ford after owning over 50 vehicles. Now I'll probably not even consider any @Ford Motor Company product moving forward.

Just can't #staypumped any longer.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...rder-to-remove-constraints.63576/post-1756108

There's also this potential solution. Then take the $2500, which I'm assuming you'd get for changing to soft top, and apply that to a 2dr hardtop aftermarket application. Yeah, it won't cover the whole hardtop cost, but it's an option. IF... this happens.

I do not blame anyone for throwing in the towel after this and never stepping foot into another Ford vehicle. Good luck to you. I might be right there with you. LOL

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/💰-official-2500-order-modification-offer-to-wildtrak-customers-switch-trims-and-non-wildtrak-customers-modify-order-to-remove-constraints.63576/post-1756108

There's also this potential solution. Then take the $2500, which I'm assuming you'd get for changing to soft top, and apply that to a 2dr hardtop aftermarket application. Yeah, it won't cover the whole hardtop cost, but it's an option. IF... this happens.

I do not blame anyone for throwing in the towel after this and never stepping foot into another Ford vehicle. Good luck to you. I might be right there with you. LOL
Except one can't configure a 2 door *without* a hardtop so how exactly do you see this working?

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Except one can't configure a 2 door *without* a hardtop so how exactly do you see this working?
The link takes you to a post where a dealer told someone (yeah i know...) about subbing a soft top in for 2dr broncos.

edit: It's all he said/she said at the moment, so we'll see. And Ford would have to allow the change for dealers to order 2dr Broncos with a soft top. 🤷‍♂️

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
There's supposed to be some info about a 2Dr soft top option released in tomorrow's meeting. My guess it's because 2dr's will be the huge constraint no matter what you do, outside of switching to a moar door (no thank you).

There is one aftermarket manufacturer working on a hard top for the 2Dr, Anderson Composites, but when I talked to them in right after SEMA the best answer I could get was mid-2023 at the 'earliest' if everything tests out o.k.

The only thing I want to know at this point is what are the 'exceptions' in option #2, so I know what my plan of action will be once the info on the other vehicle arrives.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Currently you can configure a 2-door with BOTH the MIC and the Bestop, and the fun part is if you add the Bestop on Build & Price and check the box for "roof off", it shows the Bronco with the Bestop on it. 😁

Just like some of the weird "delete" options they started offering (like signature light delete), maybe the soft-top addition to a 2-door order will trigger a MIC delete option that will have some kind of code the dealer can enter for the special private offer. 🤷‍♀️

Or...

Like usual, we 2-door people will get screwed. 🙄
Sponsored