Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Will there be a restocking of items? I went to buy the bull bar on Black Friday, but it was already sold out.

https://www.iagperformance.com/iag-i-line-tall-bull-bar-for-2021-ford-bronco-w-modular-bumper
We will absolutely be restocking as soon as possible but unfortunately even with a major restock before the start of the sale, a lot of the most popular items sold out extremely quickly. If you are okay with waiting give us a call and we can process your order for the tall bull bar over the phone at the current pricing.

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We will absolutely be restocking as soon as possible but unfortunately even with a major restock before the start of the sale, a lot of the most popular items sold out extremely quickly. If you are okay with waiting give us a call and we can process your order for the tall bull bar over the phone at the current pricing.
Will do, thank you so much. I'll call now and get it ordered, even if there's a wait.

Would you happen to know if restock will be before Christmas? Looking to have something under the tree for myself, so the kids can see that I wasn't on the naughty list this year... even though they say I am. :LOL:

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One more quick question - do you believe it'll block the lights in my grill?
It doesn't look like it should, but it might be close.

Ford Bronco Last Chance to Save - IAG Performance Black Friday Sale 1669661600552

Sponsored
OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
One more quick question - do you believe it'll block the lights in my grill?
It doesn't look like it should, but it might be close.

Ford Bronco Last Chance to Save - IAG Performance Black Friday Sale 1669661600552
It may block them slightly. It doesn't block them on ours, but we have the larger opening patterned grill and it appears that the lights are positioned just a little bit lower.

Ford Bronco Last Chance to Save - IAG Performance Black Friday Sale 1669667233745

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It may block them slightly. It doesn't block them on ours, but we have the larger opening patterned grill and it appears that the lights are positioned just a little bit lower.

Ford Bronco Last Chance to Save - IAG Performance Black Friday Sale 1669667233745
I guess there's only one way to really find out, and that's to install it. Thanks for reaching out, and getting that ordered. Looking forward to installing it.
Sponsored