First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In my TJ, my dogs jump up on the front seat then go over the armrest to the back. Is that possible?
Yeah, that could likely work ??
Sponsored

CCross

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy 2500HD Duramax, 2000 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, that could likely work ??
Of course, they may not make the jump into the Bronco. I’m running 31’s with stock suspension on the TJ.

Aboen

Wildtrak
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak (BMW M2)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Didn’t see your thread until after I left, but here is a photo that may give you some perspective. I think it would be pretty tight for a large dog getting in and out easily.
8CD344B1-5C8F-4577-8ACE-E516F6395E4D.jpeg
Looks like passenger seat moved forward a lot more than the drivers seat :) there’s hope !

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Looks like passenger seat moved forward a lot more than the drivers seat :) there’s hope !
Good.
I'm fixing to shove my head or feet in there to sleep in the back of this thing once the GG platform is in. I am 5'8 and if I still can't fit...out comes the passenger seat.
That's how much I want the 2DR.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The cargo area that I saw is smaller than a proper crate for a large dog ( 60#'s + ). For my 80# dog I am thinking of dropping the split seat , loading her from the back and after she moves to the back seat, raise the other seat up. The dog will figure it out.
You're gonna allow your dog on the seats??
Small dog is it? Lol

Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
2-door aftermarket solutions will fix the issue...and most of the die-hard enthusiasts on this forum are accustomed to pouring over catalogs & finding something that will work. Joe average is not.

Based solely on load floor with rear seats folded, Wrangler kicks Bronco's ass, bigly. I think this will hurt Ford a lot once the frenzy is over & average folks are just strolling around car lots.

Reactions: LMB
OP
OP

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2-door aftermarket solutions will fix the issue...and most of the die-hard enthusiasts on this forum are accustomed to pouring over catalogs & finding something that will work. Joe average is not.

Based solely on load floor with rear seats folded, Wrangler kicks Bronco's ass, bigly. I think this will hurt Ford a lot once the frenzy is over & average folks are just strolling around car lots.
I would have to bet that one of the first major design decisions they will make to change the bronco is fully fold flat and flush seating like the sport.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
OP
OP

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
IF the 2-door makes it passed first refresh!
they wont stop selling it if they can improve it to the point where it will increase sales

most people who are scared of the 2 door are pissed about the lack of storage.

With fold flat and level seating it solves the issue and makes the 2 door a class leading vehicle

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, Ford has time to workout a solution in that case being that it will be MY 2022 before any Broncos are on a dealer's lot.

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
In my TJ, my dogs jump up on the front seat then go over the armrest to the back. Is that possible?
Same. In my CJ, my dog would either sit on the passenger seat, or climb on the back seat if both front seats were taken. There wasn't much to it.

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After seeing the two-door at Super Cel East with two of my Danes in tow I see they'll fit... with the rear seats down or deleted. I plan to use padding and a memory foam mattress to make the area "flat" and comfy. And get a second Heininger TwistStep like the one on my Sequoia. Goes in the tow hitch and swivels under the truck when not in use:
https://twistep.com

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Check out the Heininger TwistStep. Goes in the tow hitch and swivels under the truck when not in use. It's a breeze getting my 170+lb Great Danes into my Sequoia. Gonna get a second step for the Bronco!

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dubfound

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi’s
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was at the Colorado event and looked over the 2-door Bronco over for a long time.

The 2-door is definitely not gonna work for me and my Boxers. Just not enough room...I actually was surprised how little room there was back there. If I was solo, I could make it work, but my pups come with me on the trails often and it just wouldn't work.

pupspike.jpg
I have a boxer also and I’m going two door. Good looking dags!
Ford Bronco Last demand for supercel east people. Dogs in the 2 door 96AC31EA-F34A-41A6-BD58-77CD8CFBD427
Sponsored

Last edited: