First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OB SAS,23 Navigator BL, 911 GTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Buy lots of popcorn it’s going to be A nice wait.
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe July is when the order bank will re-open. I was gonna do another res, looking to get a 2nd Bronco, but there will be people selling theirs so I’ll just hold off.
The order banks closed?

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

FWIW, I reserved mine a little over a month ago, and my dealer (shout-out to Chapman Ford) told me probably late Q1 - Q2.

I don't know where people are getting the idea that you'll have to wait multiple years.
Reserving and ordering are COMPLETELY different. If you just RESERVED you don’t have a converted order…unless you’re a priority build you will most likely not see a bronco until next year. There Were over 100k converted orders prior to 3/19 order close date.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The way things are going, you'll get yours before I get mine. It seems like only the Day 1 and Day 2 people have to wait forever . . .

/bitching and moaning because I still don't have a VIN

Tychapman

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reserving and ordering are COMPLETELY different. If you just RESERVED you don’t have a converted order…unless you’re a priority build you will most likely not see a bronco until next year. There Were over 100k converted orders prior to 3/19 order close date.
I meant Q1 or Q2 of 2022, sorry if I wasn't specific enough.

Edit: the point I was trying to make was the '2022 if you're lucky' sentiment I see a lot around here is a little disingenuous.

Sponsored

GeotechDuck

Black Diamond
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Telluride SX AWD / 2003 Mini Cooper S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Trying to time mine for 2023. Maybe I better put in a reservation now. :ROFLMAO:

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I meant Q1 or Q2 of 2022, sorry if I wasn't specific enough.

Edit: the point I was trying to make was the '2022 if you're lucky' sentiment I see a lot around here is a little disingenuous.
Sorry if the truth hurts. People that reserved within minutes of it opening in July of last year do not have build dates and Many are already aware they will most likely be MY22.

internationlriders

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered from my local dealer about a week ago and he actually asked if I wanted one this year as he had a few cancellations and potentially could get one this year but I said no as I want the second year of it to hopefully avoid any early build issues. That being said I'm expecting 12-18 months from now I could be taking delivery. #patience

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
....so essentially wondering if anyone is in a similar boat and if my order conversation will take a while? I know on actual delivery it’s probably not happening for a while
You can convert your order now. Depending on what you order and your dealer's allocations, it is possible to take delivery sooner than expected. However, the most likely scenario would be for the unit to be built later part of 2022. That is barring the end of the world as we know it.

Sponsored

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'm in your boat, basically place the order and see what happens. I sort of got screwed by a local dealer.

I went in in Feb to a local Ford dealer to find out details on the reservation process and reserve a Bronco, since Ford was lacking info and I didn't find this place. I was told "you can't make a reservation anymore and they wont open back up until 2023". I was bummed out, talked to my wife and said "guess I'll wait".

Then found out I could make a reservation still, no idea when I'd get one but hell a reservation was a first step... I found this out on 3/24... So I missed the 3/19 reservation cut off. I ended up reserving at another dealer 20 minutes from me with no intention of ever going back for any service or parts at that first dealer.

OP
OP

JZBronco70

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-150 / 1970 Bronco (in process)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You can convert your order now. Depending on what you order and your dealer's allocations, it is possible to take delivery sooner than expected. However, the most likely scenario would be for the unit to be built later part of 2022. That is barring the end of the world as we know it.
so basically call up the dealer to see if they can take the order versus wait to see if they’ll call?
It’s a small/local dealer and we’ve bought a few vehicles from them, so they are easy on prices

Tychapman

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry if the truth hurts. People that reserved within minutes of it opening in July of last year do not have build dates and Many are already aware they will most likely be MY22.
Truth? I haven't heard any official word or even rumors of preorder builds being pushed past the end of MY22. When you give anyone who jumped on board after you a "LOL SUCKS TO BE YOU, KID" answer that you definitely don't know to be true, you just come off as an internet Ahole.
As far as the truth goes.. I'll trust the expectations a dealer tells me to have over a smarmy rando on the internet, and the OP should too.

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Truth? I haven't heard any official word or even rumors of preorder builds being pushed past the end of MY22. When you give anyone who jumped on board after you a "LOL SUCKS TO BE YOU, KID" answer that you definitely don't know to be true, you just come off as an internet Ahole.
As far as the truth goes.. I'll trust the expectations a dealer tells me to have over a smarmy rando on the internet, and the OP should too.
No one ever said ‘sucks to be you’. But take it for what you want.
Sponsored