Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I can’t see 75% conversation rate. Even Granger with its enthusiast base is sitting at 53%.
Dang, i must have misread Granger stuff. I thought it was higher.
[/QUOTE]

I'm gonna go out a limb here and say that Granger's percentage will rise when they get through the July, and up to themid August reservations. Many of those got caught up in the excitement, and probably didn't even think about the pricing. But, those of us who waited to reserve had more information to base our decision on, and will more than likely convert at a higher rate. IMHO
Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can have a Bronco on day 1, it just depends on what you're willing to spend.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have an early '21 reservation number and decided to order a '22. My dealer indicated that his best estimate was delivery around January or February '22, based on my reservation.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dang, i must have misread Granger stuff. I thought it was higher.
I'm gonna go out a limb here and say that Granger's percentage will rise when they get through the July, and up to themid August reservations. Many of those got caught up in the excitement, and probably didn't even think about the pricing. But, those of us who waited to reserve had more information to base our decision on, and will more than likely convert at a higher rate. IMHO
[/QUOTE]
Granger seems to think it will go lower.

'My initial guess was that 40% of overall orders would convert. That could still hold true as these numbers of this sample size are well within the July timeframe and all within the first week of reservations. The farther you are removed I would anticipate a longer delivery estimate and a higher fallout rate. I'm not sure how well our sample size is indicative of the overall dealer body'.

Zach

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Granger seems to think it will go lower.

'My initial guess was that 40% of overall orders would convert. That could still hold true as these numbers of this sample size are well within the July timeframe and all within the first week of reservations. The farther you are removed I would anticipate a longer delivery estimate and a higher fallout rate. I'm not sure how well our sample size is indicative of the overall dealer body'.

Zach
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I didn't think about the "wait time". That will winnow out the slackers for sure.;):ROFLMAO:

But, the more that fall out the quicker we may get ours, or mine. You may be one of the early folks. I waited until later 'cause I really didn't want mine until '22.
Sponsored