Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have attached this update in PDF form below. Not a ton of new information. We do have an updated reservation list attached as well. I have attached a few quick hitters here as well.

1. Allocation - We had 54 Broncos have VINs assigned this past Thursday. This is the entirety of our allocation for this monthly cycle. I have heard this is a 2 month allocation, we should find out for sure within a couple of weeks when the May allocation comes out.
  2. Ford Extended Service Plan - We will continue to offer $50 over cost, because of the overwhelming demand for this product. We have saved consumers approximately $500,000 from List pricing in 2 months! We offer this for any Ford vehicle under 3 years and 36,000 miles old.
  3. Raptors - We received a healthy Raptor allocation from all accounts, but No VINs have been assigned from our Raptor orders quite yet. W=

Thanks as always for your support!

Zach
Sponsored

Attachments

Primm907

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan S, Panamera Turbo S, Cayenne GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Appreciate the updates. At least it provides a sense of forward movement. 272 in March down to 225!

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for the info and making everything transparent.

I’m getting even more annoyed with Ford though. With the 54 vehicle allotment I only moved up 20 some spots.

Last edited:

Pootypoot

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Jives with what Hunter told me, 179. Our October is 209 πŸ€” Maybe I end up using that for 2023. We’ll see.

Last edited:

Pootypoot

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the info and making everything transparent.

I’m getting even more annoyed with Ford though. With the 54 vehicle allotment I only moved up 28 spots.
Its because you want a 2 door. For every 50 they get only 20 are 2 doors so people after you with easier builds will continue to skip you.

Sponsored

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I moved up 52 spots. Hmmm...So even though I went soft top and no tow package, I got skipped for two broncos with even less constraints than I.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Appreciate the updates. At least it provides a sense of forward movement. 272 in March down to 225!
hopefully Granger keeps getting this stellar allocation numbers every month from here on out to help take care of the backlog of day 1-2 reservations. Congrats to all who got selected and hopefully things are looking up.

Masterwaterskier

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor, '79 Bronco, '23 2Dr BD Squatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have attached this update in PDF form below. Not a ton of new information. We do have an updated reservation list attached as well. I have attached a few quick hitters here as well.

1. Allocation - We had 54 Broncos have VINs assigned this past Thursday. This is the entirety of our allocation for this monthly cycle. I have heard this is a 2 month allocation, we should find out for sure within a couple of weeks when the May allocation comes out.
  2. Ford Extended Service Plan - We will continue to offer $50 over cost, because of the overwhelming demand for this product. We have saved consumers approximately $500,000 from List pricing in 2 months! We offer this for any Ford vehicle under 3 years and 36,000 miles old.
  3. Raptors - We received a healthy Raptor allocation from all accounts, but No VINs have been assigned from our Raptor orders quite yet. W=

Thanks as always for your support!

Zach
The most progress I have made in 6 months... Thanks again for the update Zach.... I am getting so close I can almost see my new ride!!! I am getting excited.πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜

Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you for the information Zach!

If I could get a bit of clarification though, I suspect there are more than a few of us who do not understand the context.

These allocations for April/May? With orders scheduled through part of June already, do these current allocations mean new production dates for, say... the two months starting in mid June, such that any back of the envelope guessing on a timeline for the number of months an order might take to be chosen for production with 30 allocations a month needs to start with mid August as a starting date for scheduling, plus the delay in production and shipping of say 2 or 3 months?

To simplify; If someone is number 30 on this list, are they looking at a best reasonable case of (June plus two months of production, plus the additional month of allocations for the 30 ahead of them or September 2022) for actual production?

reading back it isn't really that simplified, will try one last time;

If a person is number, say... 10 on this list, when do you estimate they will actually be in production? (I am not any where near number 10 as an aside. Obviously it is not going to be a firm date by any means, just trying to understand the timeline between Ford benificently dispensing an allocation against a reservation and actually building the pesky thing. (shipping is another kettle of fish that we won't sample today))

I did move 47 spots as seems to be the obligatory information that people are posting here.

Last edited:

Ls-sn95

Badlands
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ls swapped sn95
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome, moved up 25 spots. Hopefully get the golden ticket soon haha. Thanks Zach

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thanks for the update, Zach.

I'm actually surprised I moved up 47 spots, being that I'm 2Dr with v-6 and Sasquatch.

I do hope this trend with allocations keeps up this pace, at least for the rest of '22/22.5 M.Y., but I don't expect my position to improve as good as this time, if it actually does keep pace.

Strykerwsu

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holden Commodores
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm in 99 status. Any on here have Oct 31 reservation date to give me an idea of where I stand # wise?

Masterwaterskier

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor, '79 Bronco, '23 2Dr BD Squatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey @Zach@Granger I got excited.. and then looked alittle closer.. .a few of the res #s were in the top 10 last month and only moved up a spot or 2.. and that is probably due to your note about a constraint limiting the order and getting skipped over.

I see the poor reservation holder that was #2 last month is now #1.. #4 got moved to #2... Is it obvious from what you see what the worst constraint is? or something that will just not get your bronco built... ever?
Sponsored