Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 Door Badlands, 2023 Ioniq 5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reached out to Hunter at Granger with this same question last week.......it's not good news.....he told me Granger was allocated only 3 for June. So, Ford allocating 54 in April was just a psych for us all. The news continues to sting.
Oof, thanks for sharing but that's really rough. After the April allocations I was starting to think there was a decent chance I would get my Grangetober 2dr order before price protection goes away for MY24. Now, not so much
Sponsored

Skmarshall

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'96 F150, '16 Escape, '19 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Maybe I'm delusional but I still have hope that the Granger allocation will go up as other dealers get all of their reservations filled.

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I reached out to Hunter at Granger with this same question last week.......it's not good news.....he told me Granger was allocated only 3 for June. So, Ford allocating 54 in April was just a psych for us all. The news continues to sting.
Ooof ... Gut punch ... again

MauiDon

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oof, thanks for sharing but that's really rough. After the April allocations I was starting to think there was a decent chance I would get my Grangetober 2dr order before price protection goes away for MY24. Now, not so much

Yes, that was my hope for myself too. I'm an October reservation as well. I just keep hoping/dreaming Ford finally gets it together, and 54 allocations to Granger becomes the norm. Funny thing is, when I stalled to October to make my reservation in 2020, my reasoning was only for the kinks to be worked out of the new model Bronco before mine arrived in what I originally estimated likely to be this summer.......but 3 allocations....it'll be years, and Ford will have lost me for good by then. Getting it 4 plus years after reserving was never in the plan, or their promise.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes, I tried to get some clarity on the allocation rollercoaster before posting here, but nothing this far. We received 3, which is way below the 50+ units we received the last allocation round. I was just trying to get some clarity as to the reasoning of "why" but haven't received anything yet.

Certainly disheartening, but I don't get the up and down. Confusing is an understatement.

Sponsored

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My dealer only getting a handful of allocations also ,you think ford would have had all this fixed by now .My dealer also said what's holding up mine is that I order a 2 door and Ford making lot less 2 doors then 4 doors which I do not know why .

sm_cc_03

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 Door Badlands, 2023 Ioniq 5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, that was my hope for myself too. I'm an October reservation as well. I just keep hoping/dreaming Ford finally gets it together, and 54 allocations to Granger becomes the norm. Funny thing is, when I stalled to October to make my reservation in 2020, my reasoning was only for the kinks to be worked out of the new model Bronco before mine arrived in what I originally estimated likely to be this summer.......but 3 allocations....it'll be years, and Ford will have lost me for good by then. Getting it 4 plus years after reserving was never in the plan, or their promise.
Loss of price protection is probably the red line for me. If Ford drags this out past 2023 and kills off price protection as expected, it will be time for me to go in a different direction. Hopefully the redesigned 4Runner knocks it out of the park.

But for now, there's zero reason to cancel so I'll just keep riding it out and see what happens. I'm definitely not expecting it after so many rug pulls but there's always a small chance Ford surprises us in a good way.

And @Zach@Granger as always, thanks so much for the transparency. It is greatly appreciated even when the news is disappointing.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, I tried to get some clarity on the allocation rollercoaster before posting here, but nothing this far. We received 3, which is way below the 50+ units we received the last allocation round. I was just trying to get some clarity as to the reasoning of "why" but haven't received anything yet.

Certainly disheartening, but I don't get the up and down. Confusing is an understatement.
The way people are being spread out from the last scheduling and the fact MAP is shut down for nearly all of July probably played a role in the lack of allocations for pretty much everybody. Many of us that were scheduled for 6/06-6/13 build weeks have been moved multiple times and have landed in 6/20-6/27. I think Ford front loaded the scheduling with all they planned to build for the month then dispersed the scheduled builds the last few days. Why they did it this way if so I don't know. Maybe waiting on suppliers to see who to put where or something else.

I wouldn't start pulling my hair out until I saw what 7/25-8/xx allocations were.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The way people are being spread out from the last scheduling and the fact MAP is shut down for nearly all of July probably played a role in the lack of allocations for pretty much everybody. Many of us that were scheduled for 6/06-6/13 build weeks have been moved multiple times and have landed in 6/20-6/27. I think Ford front loaded the scheduling with all they planned to build for the month then dispersed the scheduled builds the last few days. Why they did it this way if so I don't know. Maybe waiting on suppliers to see who to put where or something else.

I wouldn't start pulling my hair out until I saw what 7/25-8/xx allocations were.
Until I hear differently, I just assume that my order is not going to be scheduled until the 2029 MY.

Sponsored

OCNORB1974

Wildtrak
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It’s time for me to move on. Ford, you lost a loyal customer who has owned nothing but Ford’s his entire life. This is utter bull shit with the allocations.

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This could easily be a situation where June and July have low builds due to shutdown and trying to process dirt mountain. Doesn’t explain only 3 though.

21BroncoFlyer

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Land Rover Discovery
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Zach@Granger , with the update to scheduling next week for build weeks in August, have y’all been updated on further allocations or is this still going to be considered part of the 3 for June?
Thanks again for everything you and your team are doing.

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don't get on here that frequently anymore since my timeline is so far out... I didn't know price protection going away was a risk we are looking at.

Yeah, I'll stay in line at this point, but it's probably time to start figuring out what else is out there.
Sponsored