First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know MT + Squatch and Modular Tops are Late Availability and I've read but cannot confirm Velocity Blue is too. What are all the things that could get your Bronco pushed back?
Sponsored

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

MT+ Squatch is unavailable for MY21.

Dual Tops, and Modular Tops are late availability. Haven't seen anything recently about VB being late. It was before the recent delays, perhaps that caught things up.

Other items such as Sasquatch, 2.7L, and Lux Package have been said to be possible supply constraints but not necessarily late availability.

OP
OP
BigSki150

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was reading the Q&A transcript from yesterday and the one thing I didn't like is you can modify your build with the dealer before production starts but only if it's to delete a high demand option which for me is the 2.7.

AU98

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Everything. Literally everything. Except for the steering wheel. Everything else though. Yep.
Possibly the steering wheel as well, if you wanted a heated one since it is part of the Lux package - now potentially delayed.

Sponsored

Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Everything. Literally everything. Except for the steering wheel. Everything else though. Yep.
I just can’t believe it’s going to be another 2 years before we get Mansquatch. So much can change in 2 years time.

BLTN

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands; '95 Jeep XJ; '05 F-350; '07 Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just can’t believe it’s going to be another 2 years before we get Mansquatch. So much can change in 2 years time.
Just think - In 2 years time, you might be able to get a V6 ManSquatch if Getrag Getsoff their Getass... ?

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't understand why VB would be late availability. It's a paint they already make. Dump it in the hopper. Michigan isn't too far from me, I'll do it myself.

Hell, I was offered to do a little maintenance work tonight at "a Ford facility in Detroit". I could've swapped the paint after I was done working.

I get the feeling my OBX will be late as it's VB, V6, Lux, and shadow roof. All I need now is Sasquatch for the full "2023 or Bust" treatment

OP
OP
BigSki150

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't understand why VB would be late availability. It's a paint they already make. Dump it in the hopper. Michigan isn't too far from me, I'll do it myself.

Hell, I was offered to do a little maintenance work tonight at "a Ford facility in Detroit". I could've swapped the paint after I was done working.

I get the feeling my OBX will be late as it's VB, V6, Lux, and shadow roof. All I need now is Sasquatch for the full "2023 or Bust" treatment
On another thread somebody said VB was LA and someone replied it wasn't. I did a search and couldn't find anything that obviously stated that so I just raised my hand to others in this community. I also don't see why it would be because I saw it on a Mustang and F150 recently. Overall the color schemes for this launch are underwhelming me.

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

On another thread somebody said VB was LA and someone replied it wasn't. I did a search and couldn't find anything that obviously stated that so I just raised my hand to others in this community. I also don't see why it would be because I saw it on a Mustang and F150 recently. Overall the color schemes for this launch are underwhelming me.
Mike Levine said it was no longer late availability. So, yeah, could definitely still be LA.

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was reading the Q&A transcript from yesterday and the one thing I didn't like is you can modify your build with the dealer before production starts but only if it's to delete a high demand option which for me is the 2.7.
I think he said you could change any item you wanted as long as it hasn't been assigned a VIN and scheduled for production.
Before VIN assignment, options can be changed. But the basic trim can't (i.e. 2-dr OBX --> 4-dr OBX). You also can't change actual trim levels (i.e. OBX --> Wildtrak).

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
He said you could change anything but hoped it would be a high demand item.