Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F350, 12 F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

One of the reasons that I canceled my reservation was there was no guarantee that I would get a 2 door this year. Instead I ordered a new F-250 and will wait on my Bronco a couple of years.
Sponsored

Nellman

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
9/18 was the cutoff date for MY2021 dealer allocation calculations. It is in no way related to what MY a customer will receive. Unless there are mass cancellations or severe commodity constraints, MY2021 will be limited to those in the first week of reservations (if not the first few days).
Commodity constraints AND dealer allocation is the key issue here. You could have someone with a September 1 7 reservation get their Bronco based on what else is ordered for that particular dealership. While another dealership may not see any reservations past July 14.

I did edit my post to show "allocation".

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's as if Ford only sent an email to a few select people. Glad I was on the short list.

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That dealer sounds like a genius.

Sponsored

Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I got an email from FORD confirming my order from my dealer. I go the email on Friday. I was told by my dealer that my bronco should arrive in June/July.
Ford Bronco Late availability for 2 door says dealers Screen Shot 2021-02-15 at 2.36.11 PM

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm guilty of 4 of the 7 deadly sins... (SASQ, 2.7,2 dr, LUX)

I have grown to accept things I have no control over.

If that makes me a sinner... Then I am a sinner willing to accept whatever timetable Ford sees fit to grant my redemption.
I'm right there with you. With a res date of 10/04 I know mine will be a '22, but I didn't want mine in '21 anyway. So, it was planned. I know I have no control over the build date, so I'm gonna try my best to not get excited right now.

Disclaimer: I don't think it's going to work. :)

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have searched my Gmail 2 times now and I cannot find this email people keep mentioning. The only email I have received from Ford is my order confirmation! ???/:(

Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have searched my Gmail 2 times now and I cannot find this email people keep mentioning. The only email I have received from Ford is my order confirmation! ???/:(
Which email from FORD are you waiting on??

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I received it on Jan 15th.

titled: “Bronco™ order window opening soon.”

Ford Bronco Late availability for 2 door says dealers 4AFEEF38-4C6D-4F9D-861B-14095AD06DB4

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am guilty of just one of the deadly 7 2 door....someone enlighten me as to why a 2 door would be late availability. So is the overall take rate for 2/4 door about the same as here on B6G? Which the last time I looked is right at 60% 4 vs. 40% 2. Seems to me 4 door would be late, or since 4 door is higher demand they are building more of those first? Hell I don't know...I'm gonna get that sumbitch when I get it.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was told by 2 dealers today that the 2 door may not even be available for 2021. They also say sasquatch package is also a late availability. Anyone hear this?
The two-door is not late availability.

Ford will start producing four-door models initially. There will be some delay before they begin producing two-door models. So, let's assume you have the very first reservation time stamp and you ordered a two-door model. Your two-door will not be produced first and others will get their four-door models before you get your two-door, even people with time stamps some time after yours.

The information we don't have is just how long Ford will be producing four-door models before they begin two-door models. They haven't told dealers. It could be one week, two weeks, a month--who knows right now. But there's been no indication that a two-door would be late availability and none would be produced until much, much later. At this point, I would just assume that two-doors won't be first out of the gate but it probably won't be a long time before they start getting produced.

But we also don't know how they will be mixed once they start. They could be produced in batches or mixed in with four-doors. If they are done in batches, that can affect buyers get their two-doors if your order doesn't get produced in a batch and have to wait some period of time until the next batch is produced.
Sponsored