First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A big issue I can see is with pushing out so many 4drs first is that they will use up all the 2.7 engines throwing all the 2dr reservations even farther behind

slacker4wheel

Black Diamond
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
To all Bronco purchasers' I stopped by my dealer on 01-21-2021 and placed my order for a two door Black Diamond and was told that they had 30 allocations. I received a E Mail conformation From Ford that My order was accepted later that night. They will contact me via e-mail when scheduled production takes place some time in May. But we will see as time goes.
Bottom line when the dealer calls then its time to party HahAhaha
Peace brothers and sisters enjoy your new rides!!!!!!!!!

Bronc-Itus

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 F250, ‘88 4Runner(sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To all Bronco purchasers' I stopped by my dealer on 01-21-2021 and placed my order for a two door Black Diamond and was told that they had 30 allocations. I received a E Mail conformation From Ford that My order was accepted later that night. They will contact me via e-mail when scheduled production takes place some time in May. But we will see as time goes.
Bottom line when the dealer calls then its time to party HahAhaha
Peace brothers and sisters enjoy your new rides!!!!!!!!!
Ford Bronco Late availability for 2 door says dealers 60F49EC3-7188-4C3E-A88D-C1F6ED519C3C

B Wants A Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X; 2002 BMW 530i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I placed my order on 2/10 @Ken groody ford
I was told all accessories are going to delay your order into 2022
I was planning on getting tube doors the arb air compressor and led head lights it was all shot down by the sales chick
I was also asked for an additional $1400 to place my order
Has anyone heard of this from other dealers?

I ordered black diamond
2 door 2.7 mid package sas package
With only 1 accessory the floor mats

I think some sales reps down know what they're selling
She instead that the rock rails where an additional accessory and I had to proof her that ford states its standard for black diamond. After that I asked her for her ford representative contact info she emailed me that it was included
Since you have a day 1 reservation you have as decent a chance as anyone at getting a MY21 Bronco.

For the Black Diamond, it has the 'standard' LED headlights, not the 'signature' LED lights of the higher trims. Also seems to have incandescent tail lights (not LED). The 'signature' headlights I don't think are available with the Black Diamond (even though the recent 'packaging guide' says they are).

Black Diamond DOES come with rock rails. Your dealer should know that, not make you prove it to them. That is concerning.

For accessories, there are some you can get from the factory and some you can get from the dealer, and some you can get from either. If you order them from the factory then your whole build is delayed if one of those accessories is delayed (or any other part is delayed). Some on here have said order any/all accessories from your dealer (which you'll probably have to do at some later date) so that your build doesn't get delayed because of a late accessory.

Regarding the deposit, and for others on here, it is not strictly a CA thing. My dealer is not requiring any deposit after the $100 required for the reservation.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone know if the FE gets preference in build date? I would imagine they would but haven't heard anything.
Not only has Ford stated all FEs be MY21, by nature they are all going to be extremely early reservation time stamps, so even if they didn’t specifically prioritize them, they’d still be relatively first to get built.

I’m operating under the assumption that any high demand items (tops, Squatch, etc) will be prioritized for FE.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was told by 2 dealers today that the 2 door may not even be available for 2021. They also say sasquatch package is also a late availability. Anyone hear this?
IMO....they don't know what they are even saying. But lets suck the soul and joy out of this entire experience for many of us. "May not even be available for 2021".......jeez. I will believe this when FORD says it.

1guzeman

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5, Honda Accord Sport 2.0, Lexus sc430
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was told by 2 dealers today that the 2 door may not even be available for 2021. They also say sasquatch package is also a late availability. Anyone hear this?
Yes same speech I heard today from my Las Vegas Ford dealer

Sponsored

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hell, I have a 7/16 reservation and I'm 98.9999% certain I'll be getting a '22.
Yep you will. I have 7/14 and its iffy for me

Engineeredthisway24

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Porsche Cayman S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I fully support the impatience of the masses. It will ensure I receive my truck after half of the whiny pussies jump ship because it was just TOO MUCH for them to handle. To those who have lusted after this vehicle and are willing to be patient........I applaud you and will see you all at KOH next year!

Cowds

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is an email I received from Ford Canada January 26th 2021. Read below
Ordering Process
Dealer Consultation and Ordering – Your dealer will be reaching out to you soon to talk through your build details and to place your order for you. This order consultation process will begin mid-January and extend through mid-March. In the meantime, you can check out our Ford.ca Build & Price tool to customize the Bronco of your dreams. Once you’re finished, print or save the page to show your dealer.
Estimated Delivery Window – Initial customer deliveries are now expected to begin in summer 2021 and will continue into 2022, with some customers receiving a 2022 model-year Bronco. The timing for your delivery will vary, based on a number of factors, including reservation timestamp, vehicle model and configuration selected, and part constraints.
Bronco Order Updates – Your Preferred Ford Dealer will be your point of contact for any questions you may have. It may be several months before your Dealer can provide you confirmed build timing and an estimated delivery window. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Ordering Considerations
Due to demand, we expect that certain configurations may result in extended wait times. These include:
• Two-door
• Wildtrak™ Series
• 2.7L engine
• Sasquatch™ Package
• Lux Equipment Group
• Leather-trimmed interior
Additionally, vehicle options that are slated for late availability will delay order placement. These include:
Black modular painted hard top – Available to order in spring 2021. Deliveries currently expected beginning in late-summer 2021.
Dual top (vehicle ships with both a hard top and a soft top) – Available to order in spring 2021. Deliveries currently expected beginning in late-summer 2021.
Roof rack with four-door Sasquatch Package – Available in 2022 model year.
Manual transmission with Sasquatch Package – Available in 2022 model year.

OddMackey

Badlands
First Name
Audrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 2 door chevy tahoe, 2006 Honda civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just food for thought the dealer I am working with said that the large majority of orders so far were for the 4 door option.
Sponsored