BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think the only thing we can expect from ford for 22 will be some new colors and movement of existing options between trims. They don’t have the time to innovate between 21/22.
With 2021 being a short stub period I can’t imagine they’d have major improvements in 2022. Likely 2023 before they have an opportunity to iron out any kinks.
Sponsored

got_G.O.A.T.?

Base
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes, I am from Orange. However, my dealer is in Fullerton. What dealer are you at? What I have realized through this whole process is that we as a consumer know more than many of these dealers. Bronco6g members are more knowledgeable when it comes to things Bronco. With that said, I think many dealers won't say anything because they really don't know.
I'm at Fairway Ford in Placentia. I do understand their side, somewhat. At this point I have $0 in financial commitment to them and they have other customers to worry about. They've helped as much as they can but sometimes I feel like I'm getting the runaround. I am very thankful for this forum and the people on it. This information available here eases a lot of my frustration.

OP
OP
jedmisten

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With 2021 being a short stub period I can’t imagine they’d have major improvements in 2022. Likely 2023 before they have an opportunity to iron out any kinks.
I am just going to hope and pray that I get the MY21 ASAP.

OP
OP
jedmisten

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm at Fairway Ford in Placentia. I do understand their side, somewhat. At this point I have $0 in financial commitment to them and they have other customers to worry about. They've helped as much as they can but sometimes I feel like I'm getting the runaround. I am very thankful for this forum and the people on it. This information available here eases a lot of my frustration.
I agree. I do think that they are dark sometimes especially with all the changes and such. With that said, I do feel that dealers need to be honest in what they know and what they share. I only get information from my dealer when I harass him.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah, I was thinking that same thing. They are basically going to be the same vehicle, so I will just stick with a late MY21. Thanks for the input. Who knows, maybe some of the 27 before me will opt for a MY22.
Keep your fingers crossed that some of those ahead of you have one, or two of the seven deadly sins (late availability items, or options on constraint). That could put you ahead of them unless you have one of those. Good luck.

Sponsored

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Everyone,

I am sure I missed something already posted on this topic. I am looking for some advice. Currently, I am #28 of 28 at my local dealer. It’s looks as though I am a late 2021. I would love my Bronco sooner rather than later, and I don’t really want a green or any of the MY22 tops. Any reasons why MY22 would be better than MY21? Looking for some help or suggestions.
If Ford responds to all the posts here, MY22 will just have more cupholders.

OP
OP
jedmisten

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Keep your fingers crossed that some of those ahead of you have one, or two of the seven deadly sins (late availability items, or options on constraint). That could put you ahead of them unless you have one of those. Good luck.
I ordered a BL, 2.7L, and SAS with the high package. Three deadly sins. We will see how it all plays out

OP
OP
jedmisten

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, I am probably SOL with my three sins. But hey, there is always wishful thinking.

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am just going to hope and pray that I get the MY21 ASAP.
Toying with the idea of leasing just to avoid any headaches, buy it at the end if the car has been hassle free or get a 2024/2025 and keep that one longer term.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I ordered a BL, 2.7L, and SAS with the high package. Three deadly sins. We will see how it all plays out
Only three, I've got you by one, possibly. I've got the LUX, tow, leather, and the 2.7L. I had the MOD top, but we changed colors which sent me back to the MIC top. And, that may even hold up things now. Before it's all over Ford is gonna tell me the "floor liners" are on constraint. :)

OP
OP
jedmisten

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Only three, I've got you by one, possibly. I've got the LUX, tow, leather, and the 2.7L. I had the MOD top, but we changed colors which sent me back to the MIC top. And, that may even hold up things now. Before it's all over Ford is gonna tell me the "floor liners" are on constraint. :)
Ha! At the end of the day, it’s out of our control. I would love to have my Bronco sooner rather than later though.
Sponsored