DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base with OBX wheels
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Initially Ford’s stated plan was to link delivery dates to reservation dates ( ie, early res = early delivery). Obviously we now know that did not work and by the time I placed my order, the dealership acknowledged that delivery may be more influenced by availability of certain parts more than res date. We now know that virtually no one can predict with precision when a Bronco will be built and/or delivered. My question is for people that only recently placed orders, what is the dealership telling you about delivery dates?
Sponsored

nperreault568

Outer Banks
First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Placed my order in May, was told it’s going to be awhile. That was as specific as they would get..

sonofhammer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Placed my reservation 365 days ago.

I'm way outside of dealer's allocation numbers for 2021.

Dealer converted my reservation to an order, which we 99'd because the likelihood of getting a 2021 is slim to none, so I'm getting a 2022.

Gasmcookie

Wildtrak
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Initially Ford’s stated plan was to link delivery dates to reservation dates ( ie, early res = early delivery). Obviously we now know that did not work and by the time I placed my order, the dealership acknowledged that delivery may be more influenced by availability of certain parts more than res date. We now know that virtually no one can predict with precision when a Bronco will be built and/or delivered. My question is for people that only recently placed orders, what is the dealership telling you about delivery dates?
I placed my order early March and finalized my reservation 19th of March. On my order, I am priority code 19 so I'm not 99'd however, I know that doesn't guarantee anything.
My dealer had told me the odds are I'm not getting shit for a long time, but they are as clueless as I am to anything.

However, I must say my Dealer has been very very communicative and had relayed that they will offer cancelled orders they receive to other reservation/order holders before they offer them to the community.
I'd recommend checking them out. Gosch Ford-Hemet CA

_finack

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm a late December reservation that ordered in early March. Even back then my dealer told me I was way back in the allocation, had several constrained parts on my order, and I was almost certainly a MY22 or even MY23.

I talked to him recently and he had a res of his own which was 44th in their list by res date and he recently removed all the constraints (e.g., V-6, Sasquatch, hard top, towing package) and it got built. It was only their dealership's 2nd retail Bronco.

Things are... not looking good.

Sponsored

uniqueusername

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

As of Friday, mine still thinks late this year. It’s the timeframe he gave when I reserved. He said then (prophetically) the hard top on the 2DR will be an issue.

Based on the Webasto fiasco, I told him I think 1Q 2022 is an extreme best case scenario.

His counter, “I don’t what to get your hopes up, but you’re wrong.”

I get he’s trying to sell me a truck so has an vested interest in telling me ‘soon’ but he also knows I’m more than obsessed so will wait however long it takes.

All that to say, he knows as much as do, which is nothing.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
The last communication I had with my dealer was when they texted me a copy of the DORA.

Mid size dealership with 116 allocations and somewhere between 450-500 orders. I think they are as fed up with the whole process as we are.

I ordered mine before the Webasto dumpster fire became apparent. At that time the dealership (and others) though I had a good chance at an MY21 because my build is about as basic as you can get. (I only added the Aux switches)

Greystone

Base
First Name
D.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Base
Late reservation, (March 2021), June 2021 order. Dealership made it sound like I had a chance for 2021 (base model). Got on the forums, read press releases etc. realized the dealership just wanted my deposit.

_finack

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Late reservation, (March 2021), June 2021 order. Dealership made it sound like I had a chance for 2021 (base model). Got on the forums, read press releases etc. realized the dealership just wanted my deposit.
I mean if it's a 4-door soft top, maybe.

Sponsored

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am waiting for a full 22 so I can get all the goodies.

rubydist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ranger FX4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

What we are telling people is that it makes a huge difference on what the build configuration is - if you put in an order tomorrow for a basic Big Bend 2.3 soft top, there is a possibility you might even get it this calendar year, but if you want a Sasquatch 2.7 in any trim you are a long ways out, like over a year, imho. Of course all of that could change tomorrow if some other critical piece suddenly become unobtainium.

Athelstan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado, Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm a mid-June reservation and order. I knew going in it would be a while. My dealer doesn't say much; usually "Ford hasn't given us guidance yet."
I'm fine with the wait. I just hope the dealership doesn't try reneging on our agreement so they can add ADM.

Greystone

Base
First Name
D.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Base
I mean if it's a 4-door soft top, maybe.
It is a Base, soft top, not Sas or any other upgrade or add on. But with such a late reservation/order I don’t want to get my hopes up.
Sponsored