Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

when did you put in a reservation
A few days prior. 3/28 was my original reservation but you could not longer move dealerships at that point so I think I had to get a new one 4/3.
Sponsored

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Jeez, some of you with these late orders and reservations seems like you may be into the 2023 model year the way the shortages are impacting things.

OP
OP
West1

West1

Base
First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base with OBX wheels
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yesterday someone posted about a dealership in Georgia that had numerous "available" Broncos on their web site. I immediately reached out to the dealership. This morning they texted me and said the "fastest way" to get a Bronco was to place an order through them. I responded that I did not want to wait a year for a Bronco. They replied "currently the wait time is 9-12 weeks...." There are a lot people on this forum that would disagree with that statement. As I stated in the original post I don't know that anyone can accurately predict a delivery date, it almost seems completely random at this point.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

A few days prior. 3/28 was my original reservation but you could not longer move dealerships at that point so I think I had to get a new one 4/3.
so how did you place a reservation on 3/28 and already have a vin number and everything when over 150,000 people put in a reservation before you .

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yesterday someone posted about a dealership in Georgia that had numerous "available" Broncos on their web site. I immediately reached out to the dealership. This morning they texted me and said the "fastest way" to get a Bronco was to place an order through them. I responded that I did not want to wait a year for a Bronco. They replied "currently the wait time is 9-12 weeks...." There are a lot people on this forum that would disagree with that statement. As I stated in the original post I don't know that anyone can accurately predict a delivery date, it almost seems completely random at this point.
yeah they’re full of it. There’s hundreds if not thousands of folks on here without VINs or build dates and we’ve been waiting over a year

Sponsored

Manda13

Outer Banks
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

so how did you place a reservation on 3/28 and already have a vin number and everything when over 150,000 people put in a reservation before you.
It is a combination of a few reasons:
Ordering a soft top, the primary reason.
A lack of other constraints on my build, tow package is the only constraint I have.
And dealer allotment. My dealer is a small town dealer that didn't have a dozen orders when I ordered. Mine will be the first one delivered to them.

It's been discussed multiple times on the forum that an early reservation does not mean much. It really only matters when comparing a build the exact same as yours and at the same dealer. Build constraints, and dealer allotment are taken into account over reservation time stamp all the time. I didn't know any of this when I ordered, I just ordered the Bronco I wanted and it has all worked out. But there are things late reservation holders can do to jump the line, granted it's not really recommended and there is no guarantee.

pineapple

Black Diamond
First Name
Cass
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It is a Base, soft top, not Sas or any other upgrade or add on. But with such a late reservation/order I don’t want to get my hopes up.
There's a dealer by me with one with a VIN assigned but no delivery date quite yet that they're taking deposits on. They also have a manual transmission 4dr soft top available ASAP.

If you're wanting a soft top, you could probably start reaching out to dealers directly because there are mis-orders (our dealer was sent the wrong build for someone...not a joke) and cancelations already that are being sold off. Some places are selling to current order holders for MSRP without massive mark-ups.
We passed because we want the hard top...okay, and my partner can't drive a manual...but it was really difficult to pass up.

Hambone08

Big Bend
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Dec. 15th Res. / Feb.3rd order
-Big Bend
-2.3 L
-Soft top
-no tow and Mid-package
-Mississippi location
*Dealer thinks I may get a build date this month, fingers crossed ..

Hambone08

Big Bend
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It is a combination of a few reasons:
Ordering a soft top, the primary reason.
A lack of other constraints on my build, tow package is the only constraint I have.
And dealer allotment. My dealer is a small town dealer that didn't have a dozen orders when I ordered. Mine will be the first one delivered to them.

It's been discussed multiple times on the forum that an early reservation does not mean much. It really only matters when comparing a build the exact same as yours and at the same dealer. Build constraints, and dealer allotment are taken into account over reservation time stamp all the time. I didn't know any of this when I ordered, I just ordered the Bronco I wanted and it has all worked out. But there are things late reservation holders can do to jump the line, granted it's not really recommended and there is no guarantee.
WHAT'S YOUR BUILD ? BASE OR BIG BEND ? PACKAGE INFO ??????

TurnerNHooch

Badlands
First Name
Patti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 YJ & all the F150s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mid December reservation and 3/17 order. I'm a priority 10, BL, Lux, tow but I switched to a soft top when they offered the wiring for hard. I know at the very least, I won't get a VIN until September because of the hard top wiring. My sales guy is the fleet manager so he hasn't been super communicative.

Seeing that they've only got their mannequin on the way, I really don't anticipate getting my order pulled until next year. I suppose we'll find out when the dealers start calling to reorder with the 2022 options.

Sponsored
OP
OP
West1

West1

Base
First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base with OBX wheels
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mid December reservation and 3/17 order. I'm a priority 10, BL, Lux, tow but I switched to a soft top when they offered the wiring for hard. I know at the very least, I won't get a VIN until September because of the hard top wiring. My sales guy is the fleet manager so he hasn't been super communicative.

Seeing that they've only got their mannequin on the way, I really don't anticipate getting my order pulled until next year. I suppose we'll find out when the dealers start calling to reorder with the 2022 options.
When you stated "My sales guy is the fleet manager so he hasn't been super communicative", it made me laugh. My salesman was super attentive immediately after my order, he emailed me to let me know the order was placed and then several "how is it going - stay pumped emails" and ended each email "if you have any questions please let me know". Well I emailed with a question and have not heard from him since.

Manda13

Outer Banks
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

WHAT'S YOUR BUILD ? BASE OR BIG BEND ? PACKAGE INFO ??????
I have an OBX, soft top, 2.3 L engine, high package, tow package. The only accessories I have are the floor mats and keyless entry pad.

Hambone08

Big Bend
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have an OBX, soft top, 2.3 L engine, high package, tow package. The only accessories I have are the floor mats and keyless entry pad.
WOW,im Big bend, 2.3L, soft top no add ons. Hope I get luch too ...

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Initially Ford’s stated plan was to link delivery dates to reservation dates ( ie, early res = early delivery). Obviously we now know that did not work and by the time I placed my order, the dealership acknowledged that delivery may be more influenced by availability of certain parts more than res date. We now know that virtually no one can predict with precision when a Bronco will be built and/or delivered. My question is for people that only recently placed orders, what is the dealership telling you about delivery dates?
7/13 res 9PM, #8 allocation of 52 still no VIN or estimate on Build date.

Manda13

Outer Banks
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

WOW,im Big bend, 2.3L, soft top no add ons. Hope I get luch too ...
I'm also at a dealer that had less than a dozen orders so that played a factor as well. They have had no customer deliveries only their mannequin so far, and I think there are only 1 or 2 others that even have a VIN number.
Sponsored