Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sharpe.com
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If we missed out on the first rush and were to place a reservation now what do we really get? By some accounts we wouldn't;t get our build until spring/summer 2022. Which by then the backlog is gone and we can walk into almost any dealer near the end of a month when they are looking to bump their numbers and negotiate essentially the same deal we can get now and get the car within a month or two of a reservation holder. Sure it's only $100 but what's the point in bothering with a reservation if delivery is basically the same as sometime next century. :mad: Sorry for the rant, just old and cranky and basically annoyed with the whole process. At this point I'm of sorry that I got excited about something that's still so far off. It would have been less aggravation not to have even heard of the Bronco until a couple of years from now....
Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If we missed out on the first rush and were to place a reservation now what do we really get? By some accounts we wouldn't;t get our build until spring/summer 2022. Which by then the backlog is gone and we can walk into almost any dealer near the end of a month when they are looking to bump their numbers and negotiate essentially the same deal we can get now and get the car within a month or two of a reservation holder. Sure it's only $100 but what's the point in bothering with a reservation if delivery is basically the same as sometime next century. :mad: Sorry for the rant, just old and cranky and basically annoyed with the whole process. At this point I'm of sorry that I got excited about something that's still so far off. It would have been less aggravation not to have even heard of the Bronco until a couple of years from now....
Well, you will endure the ability to not pay ADM with a reservation.....assuming you lock in a dealer that doesn’t charge one. Wait until after reservations close and it may be so hot and hard to get that every dealer is charging ADM.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You get to order the exact Bronco you want vs. settling for whatever is on the dealer lot.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
You get to order the exact Bronco you want vs. settling for whatever is on the dealer lot.
That's the huge difference, plus I think all reservations will be filled before dealer gets allotments

Sponsored

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That's the huge difference, plus I think all reservations will be filled before dealer gets allotments
I don’t think theyll convert 75% of 165k.
I thjnk(.02) that there is a chance(could be small) that you could still get your car in 2021.
Even then, these orders will creep into 2022. I highly doubt these orders will be mid-late 2022.
Again my .02

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think if you put in res now you will be looking at next fall, possibly Dec.
Otherwise walk into dealer later to get your silver, white, or black Bronco(n)

Plus I thought having a res was a requirement for complaining on this site... :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would think it still gives you some leverage, and would allow you to get the $2000 deal from a place like Granger. I've also special ordered my Mustang and Fusion and if i have the chance will not buy off a dealer lot unless it's some crazy deal, i get a close to what i want as possible.

eyrk

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reserved on 29 August and I'm debating doing a new one for the granger goodness. I already missed the rush by a lot sooooo how much would it hurt.

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If they convert 45 % to actual sales I’d be surprised. People are going to jump ship when they find out their order is not coming with the first batch and will have to wait until 22’.

Sponsored

N3T

Big Bend
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 e320 wagon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well, you will endure the ability to not pay ADM with a reservation.....assuming you lock in a dealer that doesn’t charge one. Wait until after reservations close and it may be so hot and hard to get that every dealer is charging ADM.
I can see your point, it’s a conundrum. Ford is spending money advertising something they can’t sell.

If you’ll need a car before next Xmas, Bronco may not arrive in time. But if you can wait, you can get great terms from Granger and you’ll be able to order without worrying what options or colors are late arrivals.

My guess is that with all the problems Ford has had of late they got a bit overzealous in marketing the Bronco early in fear of competitors making a move before they could deliver (looking at you, revamped 4Runner coming sometime soon).

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Reserving may give you a bit more hope, but this late in the game, you'll likely have a long wait. I'd find the best large dealer in your area and choose them. By the time yours gets built, most dealers will likely be competing for business.

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well as of today, the benefit is $2,000 under invoice from Granger. And Ford is dreaming if they think they'll get a 75% conversion rate...
Yea conversion at Tesla rate if they’re lucky. The electric car market seems so much larger compared to the 4x4 market

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If they convert 45 % to actual sales I’d be surprised. People are going to jump ship when they find out their order is not coming with the first batch and will have to wait until 22’.
At that point they will have already ordered... I'm doubting Granger's low turnout estimate, specially with the comparison to Tesla. I think people who have $1k on the line are much more likely to only order if they are 100% sure, whereas people who only have to worry about $100 for the Bronco figure they can change their mind at any point and only be out $100. I wouldn't be surprised if Ford's 75% estimate is correct just based on that, and double digit thousands of unclaimed orders hit lots for sale next year by dealers because of it.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Let them jump. The patience orders will all move up.

Sponsored