Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Mercury Marauder
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey Guys first post on the page,

I have a question that I am having a hard time getting an answer out of my dealer on

I recently placed my reservation 6/2/2021, listen I know but better late than never, but this is what my dealer is telling me...

"the order banks for the 2021 model year is closed, so we won't be able to add your order to that pool. there's no way you would have been able to get a 2021 even if we were able to get you in. That being said, we will have to keep an eye on Ford and I will reach out when I have information on the 2022 model year"

I understand that I am late to the party but he is unable to tell me what that does for my reservation? So basically I have a reservation sitting out there with no order placed because my dealer is telling me it would not matter.

So my question is what does that mean for my reservation spot? Does that put me on a early order list for 2022 or will the dealer be notified again about my spot once they are taking reservations again?

Happy to be apart of the forum!
Sponsored

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You cannot order a MY2021. The best you can hope for is that you can get a MY22, based on the number of reservations that are ahead of you. Order banks for the MY22 are not open yet. Sometime this year (maybe) for the MY22 orders to be input in the system, but it's still reservation time stamped.

You have a long wait ahead of you, so just get comfortable and catch up on all the forum posts to get acquainted with the B6G antics.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your dealer is correct, you cannot order a 2021 anymore. You are not at the top for a 22’ either you are at the very back of the line unless you order something like a soft top, 4dr big bend. There is also no info for 22’ so welcome to the party.

cowman

Outer Banks
First Name
cowman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I have a question that I am having a hard time getting an answer out of my dealer on

I recently placed my reservation 6/2/2021, listen I know but better late than never, but this is what my dealer is telling me...

"the order banks for the 2021 model year is closed, so we won't be able to add your order to that pool. there's no way you would have been able to get a 2021 even if we were able to get you in. That being said, we will have to keep an eye on Ford and I will reach out when I have information on the 2022 model year"

I understand that I am late to the party but he is unable to tell me what that does for my reservation? So basically I have a reservation sitting out there with no order placed because my dealer is telling me it would not matter.

So my question is what does that mean for my reservation spot? Does that put me on a early order list for 2022 or will the dealer be notified again about my spot once they are taking reservations again?

Some people ordered 7/13/2020 and still don't know when they will get their Bronco....

OP
OP
AJK522

AJK522

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Mercury Marauder
Your Bronco Model
Base
You cannot order a MY2021. The best you can hope for is that you can get a MY22, based on the number of reservations that are ahead of you. Order banks for the MY22 are not open yet. Sometime this year (maybe) for the MY22 orders to be input in the system, but it's still reservation time stamped.

You have a long wait ahead of you, so just get comfortable and catch up on all the forum posts to get acquainted with the B6G antics.
Right on, thank you for the clarification. I don't have a problem with waiting, and definitely enjoying the page!

Sponsored
OP
OP
AJK522

AJK522

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Mercury Marauder
Your Bronco Model
Base
Your dealer is correct, you cannot order a 2021 anymore. You are not at the top for a 22’ either you are at the very back of the line unless you order something like a soft top, 4dr big bend. There is also no info for 22’ so welcome to the party.
4dr soft top base, sas pkg with the 2.7, modular front bumper, aux switches, carbonized grey.
honestly not a fan of the hard top design.

I get it, not mad about the wait I understand there is a huge waiting list right now.

Last edited:

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One other thing I’ll add, to the comment that you’ll be at the back of the bus for a 2022 - Although that’s probably pretty accurate, there is some hope for something earlier.

When I placed my order in April 2021, I didn’t have a reservation - It was my lucky day though, as the dealership had a reservation holder back out. Instead of just bringing in that vehicle to the lot and selling it off, they gave me that reservation and changed the original customers order to my build. I definitely lucked out on that, and my understanding is dealerships can do this for a small percentage of their orders before they get their hand slapped. Hopefully something like that happens for you, and hopefully your dealership is willing to do that vs. them making a few extra bucks marking up a unit that comes in for a reservation holder who no longer wanted it.

Good luck, and welcome to the forum!

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There might be some dealer stock later in the year...maybe. So if you're not too picky, keep an eye out there. Or just order when the MY22 order banks open and wait.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
4dr soft top base with the 2.7, modular front bumper, aux switches, carbonized grey.
honestly not a fan of the hard top design.

I get it, not mad about the wait I understand there is a huge waiting list right now.
At this point you’ll probably get that before I get mine I ordered in August lol.

OP
OP
AJK522

AJK522

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Mercury Marauder
Your Bronco Model
Base
One other thing I’ll add, to the comment that you’ll be at the back of the bus for a 2022 - Although that’s probably pretty accurate, there is some hope for something earlier.

When I placed my order in April 2021, I didn’t have a reservation - It was my lucky day though, as the dealership had a reservation holder back out. Instead of just bringing in that vehicle to the lot and selling it off, they gave me that reservation and changed the original customers order to my build. I definitely lucked out on that, and my understanding is dealerships can do this for a small percentage of their orders before they get their hand slapped. Hopefully something like that happens for you, and hopefully your dealership is willing to do that vs. them making a few extra bucks marking up a unit that comes in for a reservation holder who no longer wanted it.

Good luck, and welcome to the forum!
Oh you're lucky! Nice!

I Appreciate the info. I have a good connection with my dealer being my old employers, great people there. Hopefully they can keep me in the loop on any cancelations or new info!

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Sponsored
OP
OP
AJK522

AJK522

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Mercury Marauder
Your Bronco Model
Base
At this point you’ll probably get that before I get mine I ordered in August lol.
How has your dealer been with keeping you informed about the process?

I am sorry to hear about that hopefully you can score yours soon

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How has your dealer been with keeping you informed about the process?

I am sorry to hear about that hopefully you can score yours soon
Doubtful lol. I’m a 2DR badlands so I got all the good constraints. I’m with granger so basically the best communication in the nation.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't see why a dealer can't convert your reservation to an order today.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/ordered-yesterday.17646/
I think I'd find another dealer.

Crimpcap

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y, Honda G1 Insight
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Some people ordered 7/13/2020 and still don't know when they will get their Bronco....
That is not true. People reserved then, but that has been shown to be meaningless. Order banks opened much later. It is all about the commodity constraints. Why can't he get a 2021? If he does not order any of the commodity constraint items, might be built. If Ford is going to build soft tops for dealer stock why not build for a customer reservation. I would find a different dealer that will enter the order, the worst that can happen is you have to wait for 2022.

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey Adam,

I may be confused, but did you go in and order or just place a reservation online only?

I placed my order on 2 June 21 and received a confirmation of my order the same day. I am now waiting on a production date. I don't know if you had put money down and signed papers for the order, but i would double check with your dealership to see if they can even try to get an order in for you, if you have had money exchange hands.
Sponsored