Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RAV4 Limited and a 2019 Jeep trail hawk 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just ordered a 4 door OBX in velocity blue with 2.7l, SAS, MIC, high, and aux switches. I knew there were some issues but was kinda oblivious to everything going on. Sorry to all the folks waiting over a year. Hoping to get mine before the end of 2022. Luckily I have two vehicles still under warranty with the earliest ending Jan 2023.

Ford Bronco Late to the party B0CBF590-00F8-4EF1-8AD3-7591D52DC51E
Sponsored

2050Broncoorsomething

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just ordered a 4 door OBX in velocity blue with 2.7l, SAS, MIC, high, and aux switches. I knew there were some issues but was kinda oblivious to everything going on. Sorry to all the folks waiting over a year. Hoping to get mine before the end of 2022. Luckily I have two vehicles still under warranty with the earliest ending Jan 2023.

Ford Bronco Late to the party 173CC265-0443-41D4-AEAD-0F9490ADDAD1
Its gotten to the point where it almost isn't what you build it is where you order from. Allocations are hurting the early orders almost as much as the constraints. To that end I ordered on 11-20, and had a build date on 12-9 because the dealer had an allocation left and I had not constraints.

OP
OP
Ma_Deuce

Ma_Deuce

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Its gotten to the point where it almost isn't what you build it is where you order from. Allocations are hurting the early orders almost as much as the constraints. To that end I ordered on 11-20, and had a build date on 12-9 because the dealer had an allocation left and I had not constraints.
That’s what I’ve gathered from reading. I know I picked some constraint parts and my dealer was upfront about it. They are getting them in and had 4 sitting there waiting to be picked up. They told me probably 10 months but have seen some around 5-6.

Sponsored

thatspecialbeat

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When I put in my reservation: It is so great my car has tons of miles left on it and I do not have to worry about how long the wait is.

Now: Come on you SOB, keep chuggin for a couple more months. You can make it!

Mr. Nice

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12' Boss302, 08' Audi TT, 13' CRV, 14" Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No one has been waiting over a year. They didn’t start production units for the public until June of 2021.

thatspecialbeat

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

— To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more . . .
It's all relative. - Al

OP
OP
Ma_Deuce

Ma_Deuce

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No one has been waiting over a year. They didn’t start production units for the public until June of 2021.
I guess I was counting the reservation process as well. I’m hoping that it will only be 6-8 months fair they can keep production ramping up and going. I know they fired Webatso so we will see how that goes. I will see if I get pushed back to a 2023 with a MOD top.

Mr. Nice

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12' Boss302, 08' Audi TT, 13' CRV, 14" Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I guess I was counting the reservation process as well. I’m hoping that it will only be 6-8 months fair they can keep production ramping up and going. I know they fired Webatso so we will see how that goes. I will see if I get pushed back to a 2023 with a MOD top.
Yah I figured you knew but I get so tired of folks saying it’s been over 500 days. That said I’ll bet there are over 250 thousand orders for these.
Looks like you didn’t compromise. That’s good. If you have to wait along time you may as well get what you want. Best of luck and hopefully you will get it before 2024.😏

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

congrats, and nice build 😉. It’s worth the wait. Get ready for a bit of a roller coaster from this point to delivery. Good luck!
Sponsored