First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well this is gonna make a whole lot of people happy .... I wonder what else still needs to be fixed
Who? Not me. How is an increase of over 2k supposed to make anyone happy?

Yeah this is better than the stated price currently on B&p but still 2k over what it was.

Sponsored

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Who? Not me. How is an increase of over 2k supposed to make anyone happy?

Yeah this is better than the stated price currently on B&p but still 2k over what it was.
It’s a price increase of exactly $1,595, the auto trans price. SQ was always $5,790, but showed as 5,000 incorrectly in some parts of B&P thanks to the idiots who built that site.

To be fair, we always knew it was a possibility that this would happen. Makes no sense to include a trans upgrade for free. Still doesn’t excuse the idiots taking 2 months to change this and then having the balls to call them “preliminary issues” though.

Jpeyer

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s a price increase of exactly $1,595, the auto trans price. SQ was always $5,790, but showed as 5,000 incorrectly in some parts of B&P thanks to the idiots who built that site.

To be fair, we always knew it was a possibility that this would happen. Makes no sense to include a trans upgrade for free. Still doesn’t excuse the idiots taking 2 months to change this and then having the balls to call them “preliminary issues” though.
A trans for free would be because it was inclusive in the price of the engine. It is done with other manufacturers as well as Ford on other models.

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base

Correct on all accounts.

I'm being a bit hyperbolic to make a point.

Reactions: RG7

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Disagree.

I think we have always suspected that the Sasquatch was virtually the same suspension as the Badlands. The Sasquatch package on the badlands, wheels and tires, plus the initial price on the Base is about the same as this new price.

4995 + 2495 = 7490

Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just ran a build I had saved for a BB Sas and if what Levine says is true then the price goes back to what is was for me.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Disagree.

I think we have always suspected that the Sasquatch was virtually the same suspension as the Badlands. The Sasquatch package on the badlands, wheels and tires, plus the initial price on the Base is about the same as this new price.

4995 + 2495 = 7490
I'm confused, what is the $2495 for? And don't tell me it's for some stupid Fk'in beadlock capable wheels that I could give 2 shits about. Because that'll just annoy me. If Ford wants to rape me some more on wheels and tires, let ME PICK the wheels and tires. ;)

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Could be a game changer
Bb
Rear locker
Rims tires sourced from after market
2/4 in lift from aftermarket still below 8000.00

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm confused, what is the $2495 for? And don't tell me it's for some stupid Fk'in beadlock capable wheels that I could give 2 shits about. Because that'll just annoy me. If Ford wants to rape me some more on wheels and tires, let ME PICK the wheels and tires. ;)
That's exactly what I'm saying it's for along with bumpstops and maybe slightly different springs, but certainly not more expensive.

I think that's the part they effed up from the start.
Sponsored