Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Did you miss the part where multiple people ask Ford reps about this and they said is was working fine. And also the part where the Bronco Brand Manger Estabon(Sp?) said it was correct and that it was a steal? Its seriously easy to understand if you want to. I was on the band wagon that B&P was missing the auto but after so many Ford people said it was correct I was starting to believe. Some, not all, of this anger is justified.
I swore I remember watching a video with Estabon(sp?) stating that it was correct and it was a steal. I couldn't find the video this morning. At the time (a week or two ago), with Estabon's confirmation, the OBX was the only trim that was not in agreement. Now, OBX doesn't change and every other trim is adjusted.
Sponsored

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Build it online but the fact is you can easily with no hassle get that build for 5% under INVOICE! This was a build I did last week to see what real pricing would be. $57k on B&P down to $52k sale price.

From my email.....
ā€œAttached is your build sheet. Your selling pricing will be $52308 with Tread Lightly and Lender discounts, plus tax title license.ā€

Charlene Barber
Internet Director
Jim Marsh Chrysler Jeep
(702) 844-2229
www.JimMarshCJ.com

F6806B88-D644-495D-86AA-586574391FCE.png
You'll be able to get that kind of deal on the Bronco in short order. Once the new wears off and all.

sootie007

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC , Scion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

BS ! My opinion is this price raising shxx will continue all the way up to ordering day .....shame on you Ford.

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You'll be able to get that kind of deal on the Bronco in short order. Once the new wears off and all.
Your opinion on the hottest vehicle in recent history, I would doubt it. I posted facts with proof, not an opinion.

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
BS ! My opinion is this price raising shxx will continue all the way up to ordering day .....shame on you Ford.
I ā€œlikedā€œ response to your post. It was not really a like but a total agreement with your statement. I can see a COVID blame for another round of price increase in 2021.

Sponsored

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So did everyone think they were just getting the auto trans for free? Seems like an awful lot of uproar on B6G today over something that should've been expected. Am I missing something here?

Last edited:

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your opinion on the hottest vehicle in recent history, I would doubt it. I posted facts with proof, not an opinion.
The Bronco isn't a GT or even a GT500. Once the initial rush passes it'll be another mass produced vehicle. May be a little more popular than some for a while but the incentives will come sooner than later.

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Whatā€™s next, a price hike on the license plate frames!?

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I swore I remember watching a video with Estabon(sp?) stating that it was correct and it was a steal. I couldn't find the video this morning. At the time (a week or two ago), with Estabon's confirmation, the OBX was the only trim that was not in agreement. Now, OBX doesn't change and every other trim is adjusted.
Which puts WT cheaper than BD and OBX Sasquatched AND BL with 33's! It makes NO sense. Black Diamond is now $1600 way too high. The only reason to pick it is if you want the MGV interior that bad, like $2000 bad.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Which puts WT cheaper than BD and OBX Sasquatched AND BL with 33's! It makes NO sense. Black Diamond is now $1600 way too high. The only reason to pick it is if you want the MGV interior that bad, like $2000 bad.
For my use case, I was never considering a sasquatch package. But I would have liked to have the 2.7L 10sp at the price Estabon mentioned. I've only recently moved up to the OBX as I will need the High package with the 12" screen. I'm blind without my glasses and I don't use them to drive. But I can't see shit up close.

Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For my use case, I was never considering a sasquatch package. But I would have liked to have the 2.7L 10sp at the price Estabon mentioned. I've only recently moved up to the OBX as I will need the High package with the 12" screen. I'm blind without my glasses and I don't use them to drive. But I can't see shit up close.
I would like OBX as well because I like the Roast interior but now with the $1600 increase taking off wheels and tires and spending another $2500 to replace them with 33s and the fenders would not be smart.

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is the first time in this site I've been mad and complained. The base four door just shot up $1,595 for the auto (only option for tranny).

Ford, I'm pissed now. I don't say that lightly because it takes a lot to get me riled up. You listening? Yeah, you just fucked up. The other little things here and there are forgivable to me as shit happens. But allowing incorrect pricing go just sit for months?

I haven't been a long time member or die hard fan, just a car guy who likes what you're creating. What half assed bullshit to pull this now. If it doesn't work... Take it down and fix it. A giant company can't do what amounts to a excel spreadsheet correctly. What amateur hour, misleading shit is this?

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So did everyone think they were just getting the auto trans for free? Seems like an awful lot of uproar on B6G today over something that should've been expected. Am I missing something here?
so right now. tonight, as soon as you read this: do you think when you pick the 4.27 Final Drive Ratio do you expect Ford to charge you extra for the Rear Locking Differential??!! it says its included with the 4.27!
what do you think? should we believe it?

chownd

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think all the fury comes down to if these were the right prices all along, why did it take them 2 months to fix? If somehow coded wrong at launch, they'd have taken it down and fix it immediately. It's not like it was a big redesign. It was most likely updating a table that had a price in it. Oh and we had a few comments about the prices being accurate from employees before.

So because they didn't immediately pull the site down, a lot are left assuming ford looked at all their data of builds on B&P and figured they underpriced the bronco and adjusted accordingly. It feels slimy and disingenuous.

Part of me wonders as to cause. My bet would be they think they can only build 100k units but they have 200k reservation. I'm making up/guessing on the numbers. Losing people who would want to buy the car but can't because they can't make enough isn't ideal but why not maximize profits on the 100k you can make?

It's questionably sound as a long term strategy but hey new CEO with a publicly traded company, long term plan might not look as good as hitting targets per quarter sadly.

Montana Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Whatā€™s next, a price hike on the license plate frames!?
plus they still havenā€™t let us know what the horn sounds like ! Why is Ford covering that up ? If somebody says the horn sounds like shit that will be it, Iā€˜M OUT!!!!!
Sponsored