indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
But base 4drs already comes with 10-speed standard, why charging it again? It should be 5790 for base 4drs Sasquatch
Really? Haven't personally checked the particular build, but that would seem one of the more glaring B&P errors. There was no option for the manual trans on the base 4dr, hence the automatic transmission should have already been factored into the B&P price. And that was a reasonable expectation by the customer, given there was a significant price difference already between the base 2-door and 4-door models.
Sponsored

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Im getting a stick in mine,but maybe you auto guys should been a little more discrete about getting a free transmission maybe it could have slid under the radar lol.

bronc_rwc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How Ford's rock star rocket scientist genius coders can't do simple arithmetic is beyond me.
Mike was correct about the rock star part just incomplete; he failed to mention their rock stars are Ozzy and Axl Rose in a room somewhere just smashing their face into a keyboard repeatedly

Joking aside, I'm a bit worried about all the nanny systems as those involve a lot of code as well. If their coders can't even build a basic website those nanny systems might just drive people off a cliff or into oncoming traffic.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Im getting a stick in mine,but maybe you auto guys should been a little more discrete about getting a free transmission maybe it could have slid under the radar lol.
There is something else still in the B&P that I think is a significant error. But I'm not going to mention it again, because it goes in my favor, lol.

Montana Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There is something else still in the B&P that I think is a significant error. But I'm not going to mention it again, because it goes in my favor, lol.
Oh, come on... This is B6G. Post it up so 20 or 30 more people have a hissy fit and cancel their 2 reservations, moving the rest of us up in line.

Sponsored

KH_59

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
When Mr. Mike says the Sasquatch package price will be updated, and "should be $7,385", does he mean........ updated from $5,790 ($4995 SAS + $795 4A) to $7,385? If that's the case, you will still need to add $1,595 for the auto trans to get the new "total" Sasquatch cost of $8,980.

Or..... is $7,385 the "all in" cost for Sasquatch, including the auto trans?

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When Mr. Mike says the Sasquatch package price will be updated, and "should be $7,385", does he mean........ updated from $5,790 ($4995 SAS + $795 4A) to $7,385? If that's the case, you will still need to add $1,595 for the auto trans to get the new "total" Sasquatch cost of $8,980.

Or..... is $7,385 the "all in" cost for Sasquatch, including the auto trans?
He was never clear on it be we're ASSuming it includes the 10A.

Ford Bronco Latest Levine: Base & Big Bend Sasquatch pricing should be $7,385 Base Tweet

Jagopr

Outer Banks
First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Really? Haven't personally checked the particular build, but that would seem one of the more glaring B&P errors. There was no option for the manual trans on the base 4dr, hence the automatic transmission should have already been factored into the B&P price. And that was a reasonable expectation by the customer, given there was a significant price difference already between the base 2-door and 4-door models.
Now they increase the price of base 4drs from 33,200 to 34,795 to accounted for the “tranny” when before for the same 33,200 included the tranny ???‍♂

Sponsored

Jagopr

Outer Banks
First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did you notice they also increased the base 4dr starting price as well. My 4dr base sasquatch is now $4k more than it was two days ago. Thats a 10% increase in price overnight.
Yes, they increased from 33,200 to 34,745, it’s an still. Ford is not holding their own word ?

Jagopr

Outer Banks
First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There’s no anything free here

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I blame the guy who posted on twitter that it was too cheap like 6 weeks ago ;)

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have no reason to lie.

Ford Bronco Latest Levine: Base & Big Bend Sasquatch pricing should be $7,385 Base Tweet
Oh I believed you about your original reservation, I was talking about your current one. You said you would do it again

Old Guy

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Late or not, its better to know now. These costs were not going to go uncorrected. Everyone just would be surprised on the day you inputted your order.

I am surprised the the B&P had those mistakes, considering the size of Ford and its resources. That being said, mistakes like this are common in lots of businesses, and there is often a disconnect from Website info and the business side.

Someone is probably getting their ass chewed on this pretty hard, but you don't air your dirty laundry publicly, you explain and try to fix.
Sponsored