First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just changed my dealer to one with some sense and tried the B&P first time a few hours ago. Where the hell is the dual top option? I'm going 4 dr badlands..... It looks to me the only option is the hard top. I really don't give a darn about the color or looks but I sure as hell want the dual tops. I've been driving my JK for 12 years and know what I want, that is both tops.

I've search for threads on the matter but have just seen a few things mentioned in passing on other topics. What is the latest on this topic known by the collective?
Sponsored

OP
OP
toymaster

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
^^^^ No CAPS used, bud. Imagine a whisper in your ear if you like.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

NO dual tops on B&P since the dual tops includes the painted black modular. Dual tops likely late availability and will be part of the order system and maybe B&P as we get closer to definitive timeline.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
B&P is a mess. Whether by accident or by design. Lots of quirks and things missing. We’re all waiting on the “rock stars” to tell us more.

Sponsored
OP
OP
toymaster

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
^^^ That is what I was hoping, that it was an oversight. IIRC in the first marketing sheets the dual top was with either the painted or the molded-in. Really hope it get works out by ordering time. Everyone knows the cheapest time to buy the tops is when ordering. This is one topic where I would message Ford with my "feedback", a few months ago they seemed receptive and not set in stone on much.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
NO dual tops on B&P since the dual tops includes the painted black modular. Dual tops likely late availability and will be part of the order system and maybe B&P as we get closer to definitive timeline.
We're getting very close. The calendar is about to flip and that leaves about 5 weeks before orders are expected to be taken. Ford needs to communicate this and the accessories catalog soon.

LOMartin

Badlands
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, F250, b2650HSTC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dude. You must have been under a rock the past week.

you’re probably gonna want to sit down for this.

remember those cool pre production trucks and 200 accessories they promised?

it was all a joke. We aren’t getting any of that. Your choice of tops are some soft old beat up jeans or some old gray plastic furniture.

but it gets worse....don’t even ask about roof rails and sound proofing.

pandapaul

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Closest we can do in B&P seems to be a MIC top + a bimini top. Not at all the same thing, though, and I'm hoping that at order time there will be a proper dual top option.

Sponsored
OP
OP
toymaster

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dude. You must have been under a rock the past week.
A lot more than a week, I actually have other things going on besides another toy. The only reason I even tried the B&P was because changing dealers got me thinking about it again. I already had my build, per the initial information, decided and wrote down, and I really don't care about the price.

The lack of stand-alone (a la carte) options on the B&P did take me aback due to what I'm accustomed to when ordering superdutys. I understand mass production and not being able to please everyone but dang, dual tops is like basic for a jeep imitation.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

We're getting very close. The calendar is about to flip and that leaves about 5 weeks before orders are expected to be taken. Ford needs to communicate this and the accessories catalog soon.
I agree - I'd like to know if I can order my WT with a soft top instead of the MIC and then worry about my black modular later...although I suspect that the soft top may not be great for winter and with a late availability (I'm reading that as Sept 21-Nov 21) - that means that there won't be alot of those tops to go around if the production line is going to be prioritized over parts counter.

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I seem to remember one entry saying

Top, Soft Canvas (Bimini)

So what is that? Is it just a partial cover or something?

OP
OP
toymaster

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
^^^^^ I believe you are the one appearing to be a jackass here. I asked a simple question, you come back with a smartass nonsensical comment. If you do not know how to communicate on forums I say stay off of them.
Sponsored