Latest Update on the Warthog Front End

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Latest Update on the Warthog Front End 37130FDC-18F6-4565-A6FC-BA435814E512

Yes! I get to use this pic again!!

Sponsored

DevilDocTx

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had a 2019 Ford Ranger Sport 4x4 2.5 leveling kit
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Brrrrrrrrrrr Best sound in the world

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Brrrrrrrrrrr Best sound in the world
They occasionally practice strafing runs at Eglin AFB in Florida. Their flight path brings them very near the base exchange and commissary around the same time they fire - directly over a long curving road you take to get to that part of the base.

You can always tell the people that are new to the base - more than a few suddenly swerve when that flying gun lets loose above them.

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

They occasionally practice strafing runs at Eglin AFB in Florida. Their flight path brings them very near the base exchange and commissary around the same time they fire - directly over a long curving road you take to get to that part of the base.

You can always tell the people that are new to the base - more than a few suddenly swerve when that flying gun lets loose above them.
Ah yes, Eglin, my first 4x4 adventure, my company was working on the test range supporting things on the ground with big radar signatures and friends in the sky acquiring them, I had to rent a Jeep just to get around the trails between the test ranges.

(I had one fighter jet show up unexpectedly for a target of opportunity, arriving 100 feet over my head at 500 mph, just about knocking me off one of the test rigs while eight feet in the air.)

Last edited:

Sponsored