Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just noticed that Ford changed their Bronco FAQ (https://www.ford.com/suvs/bronco/2021/reservation-information/#here_is_how_it_works); one important change to note:

What it now says:

Can customers update their dealer selection for their reservation?
To change dealers after their reservation has already been made, customers will have to cancel their existing reservation and create another with the correct dealer.

What is used to say:

Can Customers update their dealer selection for their reservation?
Customers can reach out to Ford Customer Support for assistance should they need to change dealers.
But, keep in mind the reservation FAQ still states:

You will be required to select a dealer at the time of Reservation. Your information including name, address, e-mail address and vehicle configuration will be shared with the dealer you select. Your credit card information will not be shared. You will be asked to reconfirm this dealer at time of order or select a different dealer."
  • [Bronco6G comment: according to this, you can still switch your dealer at the time of placing your order].
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

desert_rat

Big Bend
First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

wow..... that's like changing the terms of service after the agreement was made. that's messed up

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah, that's not right. I'm screwed, as all i've gotten from my dealer is a computer generated email. They can't even be bothered to return my call.

Sponsored

desert_rat

Big Bend
First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah, that's not right. I'm screwed, as all i've gotten from my dealer is a computer generated email. They can't even be bothered to return my call.
I'm in the same boat ?

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco [Latest Update: See Post #335] Ford Revises Bronco Reservation FAQ -- You Now Can Only Change Your Dealer At Time Of Final Order. source

But in all seriousness if true this sucks for alot of people that got stuck with shitty dealers. Hopefully that report of Ford telling dealers no ADM on Broncos was true...

Kanoa808

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah that’s a little frustrating. My dealership has sent me an automated email and hasn’t responded to my emails in regards to ADM. I would have waited for responses before pre-ordering but didn’t want to wait too long and be a late pre-order or miss it.

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Big problem. My current dealer can't be bothered to return an email let alone commit to no ADM, x-plan, etc.

Was Ford getting push back from the dealerships? This makes it virtually impossible to negotiate pricing. Looks like I am going to have to make some reso's in the wife's name, the kids and the dogs to cover my bases

Indominus49er

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Romeo, Honda
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I may have to cancel the Fe. This is BS.
Wildtrack, Badlands or base now? That's the question

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I may have to cancel the Fe. This is BS.
Wildtrack, Badlands or base now? That's the question
Don't get ahead of yourselves and cancel your FEs yet! This is just talking about changing dealers! Nothing has been changed about being able to swap trims. (yet?) As of this time everything has said you can change trims at time of order.

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just noticed that Ford changed their Bronco FAQ (https://www.ford.com/suvs/bronco/2021/reservation-information/#here_is_how_it_works); one important change to note:

What it now says:

Can customers update their dealer selection for their reservation?
To change dealers after their reservation has already been made, customers will have to cancel their existing reservation and create another with the correct dealer.

What is used to say:

Can Customers update their dealer selection for their reservation?
Customers can reach out to Ford Customer Support for assistance should they need to change dealers.
Thanks for the heads up. Just switched my reservation. I'm guessing that a lot of reservations are going to be cancelled and resubmitted so maybe I won't move so far back in line? Was planning on switching dealers at time of order configuration per the original FAQ's due to the problems mentioned above.
Sponsored